Happy St Patricks Day Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy St Patricks Day Everyone!
biggrin.gif

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY GUYS! Its a national holiday here (obviously) so i'm on my PC at home. Gonna post a FOTD in about an hour or so! Lovin the smilies Janelle
biggrin.gif

Laura, glad you're off today & hope you have a wonderful holiday! Thanks for the awesome e-card!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Thanks for the e-Card, Laura! That was so sweet of you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, Homework
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux
36_16_27.gif

Anyone have any fun plans for the evening?

Just chillin' @ home. Don't wanna do the block party b/c it's a bit wild & I feel too old for it.
eek.gif

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Don't have anything planned for the rest of the day here. Just chillin' like Gail!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks for the e-Card, Laura! That was so sweet of you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just in case anyone feels left out, i didn't have email addy's for everyone on MuT but if i did i would have sent ye all an e-Card
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Just in case anyone feels left out, i didn't have email addy's for everyone on MuT but if i did i would have sent ye all an e-Card
biggrin.gif
That was sweet Lau!!! THANK YOU!!! Hope you're enjoying your day!!! I'm just hanging out at home.
icon_wink.gif

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

I know that I am a bit late but I just got home from work. I was going to go out with my friends tonight and have some beers but I have to get up at 5:30 am for work tomorrow so decided against it. Will just have a glass of wine (or two) and call it an early night.

Aw wow.. It would take me a whole week to go through all 168 pics but i saw about 30 & they looked fab. Looked like they had more fun than we did over here!!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw wow.. It would take me a whole week to go through all 168 pics but i saw about 30 & they looked fab. Looked like they had more fun than we did over here!! LoL - we just need any reason to Party! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back