Has anyone been disappointed with a BB purchase??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I needed somewhere to vent so here it goes. I ordered the Jouer lipgloss in BB pink.. online it says MID SIZE, and yea this lip gloss is not half the size of a regular tube of lop gloss, at most it is 1/3 the size... so not worth 8.00 !! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I wish I would have gotten the chocolate instead.. on the other hand the Orofluido bottle was bigger than I thought it would be. Has anyone else been disappointed with a purchase? What was it and what made you upset with it? Please share, maybe you can help the rest of us by giving us a heads up.. thanks! 

[SIZE=10pt]Not so much disappointed but the BeFine exfoliating cleanser I bought from BB was a different consistency than the sample they had sent me. The full sized was thinner/runnier. I don't know if there was a consistency/ formula change at BeFine though because I got one on clearance at Ulta last week and it was about the same consistency as the sample I had received.[/SIZE]

No, I did not... I figure they wont do anything about it anyway. I just dont like being mislead. The description online should state it is a mini lipgloss, thats my issue. 

Jouer lipgloss in a regular size is 0.21 oz or approximately 6.2 ml. The BBpink mid-size lipgloss is 0.11 oz or 3.2ml, about half the size. I agree that the product does look tiny. I ordered one too and was a little surprised when I opened it up.

Latest posts

Back