Quantcast

Has anyone tried MAC's Cornflower?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Yep, you're right, we need it.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Oh no..Then yep; you need that one..LOL! That is so pretty! I think I need one too!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tinydancer It looks beautiful! Just wondering if I need this or not, help! Tiny..You NEED this pigment..It's gorgeous..I got a sample in a swap and it's so pretty a purpley blue(periwinkle if you will)that has a pink and gold flash to it..Must have more

Reaction score
Just beautiful..

*counting my pennies to see if I can get that sometime soon*

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Ooooh beautiful! I need it, too!
Is it a limited edition? For now..yes but that could change if it becomes popular

Reaction score
Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.

are we allowed to swap here too?

Reaction score
Of course we swap, *and* we can sell/buy, too! *wink wink* Anyone care to sell me a sample of Cornflower, when you ladies get some?

Originally Posted by blackangel Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackangel Its gorgeous!! I just bought a full jar and also recieved a sample in a swap.

We swap here also but we have one tiny stipulation..Delivery confirmation is manditory..It just cuts down those "package never arriving" issues If you click on MySwapCenter on the blue task bar above you can follow the prompts to add your items

Reaction score
Oh and if you all weren't tempted by the CornFlower enough before,I wanted to add that it looks!! Phenominal!! with MAC Violet pigment&Vanilla pig. to highlight the brow

Latest posts