Has anyone tried MARK?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if this stuff is any good? If so, what are your recs. A girl I work with had a catalog and was putting in an order soon.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Just wondering if this stuff is any good? If so, what are your recs. A girl I work with had a catalog and was putting in an order soon. The only thing I liked was the Tint, Tint, which I found comparable to BeneFit's Benetint. I hated the glosses and shadows.. the C-Thru tinted moisturizer wasn't bad though.. lightweight.... nice for summer. The prices are low enough to try it out though. PS Still waiting for a response from my La Prairie girl.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Originally Posted by GlossAddict The only thing I liked was the Tint, Tint, which I found comparable to BeneFit's Benetint. I hated the glosses and shadows.. the C-Thru tinted moisturizer wasn't bad though.. lightweight.... nice for summer. The prices are low enough to try it out though. PS Still waiting for a response from my La Prairie girl.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict The only thing I liked was the Tint, Tint, which I found comparable to BeneFit's Benetint. I hated the glosses and shadows.. the C-Thru tinted moisturizer wasn't bad though.. lightweight.... nice for summer. The prices are low enough to try it out though.
PS Still waiting for a response from my La Prairie girl.

Hey TD!I can also recommend Tint Tint. A little goes a long way. It gives a SUPER healthy glow like you've just returned from running or an island vacation.

I have not tried any other Mark prod's yet. I am VERY pleased with the Tint Tint though. It's inexpensive, but not cheap in quality.

OK, that 2 votes for the tint tint. I'll try it.

Originally Posted by Californian Hey TD!I can also recommend Tint Tint. A little goes a long way. It gives a SUPER healthy glow like you've just returned from running or an island vacation.

I have not tried any other Mark prod's yet. I am VERY pleased with the Tint Tint though. It's inexpensive, but not cheap in quality.

Originally Posted by gatinha321 new to this particular beauty site but I just had to post. I really like the glossblossom lip ripening tint. It's an updated mood type lipgloss that adjusts to the pigment in your lips & gives an individualized pink color. Even after the shine wears off, your lips are still left pink. It's not sticky or thick! I love it. It's one of the few l/g I could see myself devoted to
icon_redface.gif
because I have a real wandering eye! BTW, I'm not a mark rep. Hey Gatinha321 ... Just wanted to say
00mut2.jpg
to MUT!
I am not an Avon/Mark rep either and I love a few of their products. Both of them are lip products as well. I have tried the eyeshadow and am not impressed with it. Their glazewear gloss and retinol l/s are GREAT! Oh, I like the Tint Tint cheeck gel too.

smile.gif

Hey Gatinha *waves*

OMG! Moon gloss!! Remember mood rings? LOL I have to check that out too! Everyone seems to really like Mark and you can't beat the price either, I'll give the mood gloss a try, thanks and welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by gatinha321 new to this particular beauty site but I just had to post. I really like the glossblossom lip ripening tint. It's an updated mood type lipgloss that adjusts to the pigment in your lips & gives an individualized pink color. Even after the shine wears off, your lips are still left pink. It's not sticky or thick! I love it. It's one of the few l/g I could see myself devoted to
icon_redface.gif
because I have a real wandering eye! BTW, I'm not a mark rep.

Welcome to the board! Hope you like it here. I was wondering about the Oil absorbing pressed powder featured in a lot of magazines. I like the fact that they seem to have a great selection of products and colors and the price is right. I haven't tried any Mark products yet but would like to in the near future.

icon_redface.gif
because I have a real wandering eye! BTW, I'm not a mark rep. Hi Gatinha321..Welcome to MuT!!

Hi Gatinha!

Just wanted to say WELCOME!

Originally Posted by gatinha321

new to this particular beauty site but I just had to post. I really like the glossblossom lip ripening tint. It's an updated mood type lipgloss that adjusts to the pigment in your lips & gives an individualized pink color. Even after the shine wears off, your lips are still left pink. It's not sticky or thick! I love it. It's one of the few l/g I could see myself devoted to
icon_redface.gif
because I have a real wandering eye! BTW, I'm not a mark rep.

My favorite mark products so far are:

Hollywood Pink (This stuff is amazing! I like it even better than Aquolina's Pink Sugar!)

GlossBlossom Ripening Lip Tint (Fantastic!!!)

Tea Pots Fresh Steeped Lip Gloss (any of these - they're great, especially for a Tea connoisseur like me. LOL)

Kiss Therapy Super Soothing Lip Balm (Love this stuff)

I've yet to try lots more products, but these are definite loves of my life, and I am sooo glad I found them!!!
smile.gif

Welcome gatinha321!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gatinha321 TY! This is a very friendly board! I really like it here!

Julia!! Bless you! I love Aquolina
icon_smile.gif

Well that I must get then, I'll check out the others too, thanks!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea My favorite mark products so far are:
Hollywood Pink (This stuff is amazing! I like it even better than Aquolina's Pink Sugar!)

GlossBlossom Ripening Lip Tint (Fantastic!!!)

Tea Pots Fresh Steeped Lip Gloss (any of these - they're great, especially for a Tea connoisseur like me. LOL)

Kiss Therapy Super Soothing Lip Balm (Love this stuff)

I've yet to try lots more products, but these are definite loves of my life, and I am sooo glad I found them!!!
smile.gif

Awww thanks Kim!!! I can only hope you might like Hollywood Pink as much as I do. Honestly, I'm very picky, and I *love* this stuff! So does my hubby!!! It's not as sweet as Pink Sugar, but smells very much like Mugler's Angel. I'd say that Hollywood Pink is like Angel and Pink Sugar together. That's just IMHO, but I can't get enough of Hollywood Pink. Here's what I said about it some time ago:

I didn't expect to like Hollywood Pink by mark so much, but I do! Here's what I wrote in another thread:

I bought the heart soaps for Valentine's Day, because my husband loves chocolate, and I thought he'd think they were cute. They were, but the scent didn't do much for me at the time - not very chocolatey. But we recently ate at a local diner, and when I went to use the restroom, they had everything very 1950's oriented, including a bottle of Hollywood Pink fragrance on their counter. I decided to spray a bit on my wrist, and I could *not* stop smelling myself the rest of the day!!! I hated having to wash it off in the shower that night, because I knew I didn't have a bottle of my own to spray on any time soon! LOL! As it turns out, someone sent me a RAOK package, without even knowing I was lemming this, and included in the box was a bottle of the lotion. I thought that would hold me over until I could get into selling Avon/mark (my husband and I just moved, so I'm hoping to find time to get into that soon). How excited was I when I finalized a swap for the Fragrance spray!!! I've got lots of different fragrances, Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise and Pleasures among my favorites, but I haven't found something suitable for everyday wear, until I found Hollywood Pink!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Julia!! Bless you! I love Aquolina
icon_smile.gif
Well that I must get then, I'll check out the others too, thanks!

Latest posts

Back