Has anyone try Biotherm's foundations for oily skins?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to try Biotherm's foundations for oily skins, compacts and liquid! I love Biotherm's moisturizer Aquasource Non Stop and I want to try their foundations too! I bought a few months ago Clinique's Superfit make up and it gets too oily on my skin!So girls if you have try any of Biotherm's foundations please tell me your opinions!!!:icon_love

i love the sense matte foundation for my oily skin. the best foundation i found until now. makes my skin getting not so oily, nice coverage and doesn't break me out!

Originally Posted by Sophia I want to try Biotherm's foundations for oily skins, compacts and liquid! I love Biotherm's moisturizer Aquasource Non Stop and I want to try their foundations too! I bought a few months ago Clinique's Superfit make up and it gets too oily on my skin!So girls if you have try any of Biotherm's foundations please tell me your opinions!!!:icon_love I haven't tried Biotherm but I can tell you from experience to quit using clinique foundations for ever..they are not good at all!!!

Thanks smallpuppy!!!
rolleyes.gif
I will do it!! What foundation do you use??
icon_question.gif

Latest posts

Back