Haulin' in the goods.. MAC, NYX, Clinque, Benefit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Oh god.. I am totally exhausted. I didn't even take a picture of everything I bought...

I am too tired to type the names .. hahaha..

The MAC blush is Dame, the liner is Whirl, the piggies are Old Gold and Pink Bronze, Fluidline is the white one (heh), lippies are the new textures in Cockatease and Kooky. I didn't like the new double blushes at all. I wanted to!

Benefit acne care and makeup removers.

NYX has new HUGEEEE eye shadows.. they are HONKIN' huge..they are beautiful and great quality.

Urban Decay XXX gloss.. silver glittery stuff.

Nice haul! I just bought a bunch of pigments on ebay and i'm getting both of those piggies.

And ditto on the new avatar. looking good scarlette!

Woah NICE haul Scarlette! It must have cost a bomb. How's the MAC lipliner in Whirl? I have it on my wishlist

VERY NICE HAUL!!! Woo Hoo!!!
icon_smile.gif

nice haul and hot avatar
icon_cool.gif

i've heard nyx has GREAT shadows. aren't they very inexpensive, also? i've seen them NOWHERE!

Hey ! Thanks for the comps about my new avatar! hahah.. I totally cut my hair AGAIN after that photo and I have yet a newer, shorter do' which I shall take pics of soon. =) Yeah.. all that stuff cost a lot, but I used a bit of everything this weekend and I love all of it. NYX has fabulous shadows and I found them at Long's Drugs , apparently it's part of a new collection.

Laura! Whirl goes with everything! I love it! It's like a peachy nude brown.. you will like it.. I know it!

Latest posts

Back