Have any of you tried Md Forte products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by stacie0129 What did you try and how did you likeit? Sorry Stacie, haven't tried this line... maybe some of our other members have and could fill ya' in... have you checked out our review center for reviews on it??? Maybe someone did a review on it?
redface.gif

I'm of no help either.. Although the name does ring a bell, i haven't tried any of their products before. I'd suggest checking the Review Center like the other girls have mentioned already!

I checked there...couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a great skincare line with aha's.

Any idea what's good?

Originally Posted by Naturally LOL ..well being an Arbonne consultant ...I can REALLY speak for their products ..especially their RE9 line ..it's pricey ..but I've seen results using their products ..one of the reasons why I became a consultant (get the products at consultant cost). There are many other products out there though ..just a matter of finding the one that works for you! Well I've never heard of Arbonne. Is there a website?

Originally Posted by stacie0129 What did you try and how did you likeit? I use md forte lotion 11. A 20% glycolic acid lotion. I like it for an exfoliator. You do need to use a moisterizer over the top. I layer products anyway so this works great.

Hi Then! Nice name
wink.gif

Just wanted to welcome you to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Then

I use md forte lotion 11. A 20% glycolic acid lotion. I like it for an exfoliator. You do need to use a moisterizer over the top. I layer products anyway so this works great.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Then! Nice name
wink.gif

Just wanted to welcome you to MakeupTalk!

Hi Tony,
First letter of my first name and first three of my last name. I use this for everything. I can remember it that way. California, I am from Colorado.

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome to MuT Then!!
I'm sure you'll love it, there are tons of fabulous features on this site, just PM a Super Mod or Mod if you need any help!

I look forward to reading your posts!

Luv Trisha x

Thanks Trisha

Ahh I see!! Nice to have you online here! Welcome!

Originally Posted by Then

Hi Tony,
First letter of my first name and first three of my last name. I use this for everything. I can remember it that way. California, I am from Colorado.

Latest posts

Back