Healing Garden Active Anti-Cellulite treatment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this cellulite treatment? I know you can't get rid of cellulite with the creams, they only help to make the skin appear smoother but I like to try different ones anyway.
icon_lol.gif
I see this Healing Garden Cellulite cream being advertised in a lot of magazines and I was wondering how it compares to the high-end stuff.

Hi Reija!

Here is the ONE review that I found on Healing Garden Cellulite cream. I only found one! I guess it is very new! Here ya go:

"I had already had a previous version of the product that lasted me 15 years and no one could talk me into another product."

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Has anyone tried this cellulite treatment? I know you can't get rid of cellulite with the creams, they only help to make the skin appear smoother but I like to try different ones anyway.
icon_lol.gif
I see this Healing Garden Cellulite cream being advertised in a lot of magazines and I was wondering how it compares to the high-end stuff.

I love Target. Unfortunately the closest one is 45 minutes away.

I got some really cute army green pants there.

I have to say I love Bath and Body works skin firming treatment. It costs about the same as healing garden's but you can get in most of your fav bbw scents. I also know it does work. I have a review if anyone needs more info.

Latest posts

Back