heart full of love!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got my first little heart!!! i'm so excited! lol!
claps.gif

i love it here!

Originally Posted by karrie ann i got my first little heart!!! i'm so excited! lol!
claps.gif

i love it here!

me too!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yay girls! Next thing you know you'll have more hearts! It's so easy cause it's so much fun to talk here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i agree
smile.gif

WTG gals!!!
claps.gif
It's so easy to gets posts here, it just comes naturally when you have something to talk about with so many people!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yay girls! Next thing you know you'll have more hearts! It's so easy cause it's so much fun to talk here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
it is so fun to talk here. it's hard to pull myself away. so much great info and hands down the women here are the best! it feels like home :icon_love

Welcome Home!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by karrie ann it is so fun to talk here. it's hard to pull myself away. so much great info and hands down the women here are the best! it feels like home :icon_love

Congrats Karrie Ann!!!!!
claps.gif

you´ll have all those other hearts in no time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well done!

I'm sure it won't be long until you collect the other 4 hearts!

Congratulations on your first heart, you will soon be on your second. :icon_love

I'm waiting for my third, seems to be taking a while.

Well done girls! It wont be long til ye are in the Millenium Club now
biggrin.gif

Aww well done Karrie anne! I love it here too and i bet it eon't be long before you have more to add to your lovely heart.Aren't they cute!!! Way to go girl!!!

Keep posting babes!

:icon_love this is such a great place to be! i am so glad i stumbled across it because all of you are fabulous dahlings! :icon_love

Originally Posted by karrie ann :icon_love this is such a great place to be! i am so glad i stumbled across it because all of you are fabulous dahlings! :icon_love
claps.gif
I agree
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Keep going !!!!

Originally Posted by karrie ann i got my first little heart!!! i'm so excited! lol!
claps.gif

i love it here!

Latest posts

Back