Heeyy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! umm the video said to say stuff about me so here goes:
I love everything makeup hair nails, and kinda frangrance. I'm looking for people to talk about it with because all of my friends are totally lame and hate makeup and beauty ( which I don't get at all) So yeah, I'm really open and I'm nice so don't be afraid to talk to me cuz I want new friends on here1

xoxo

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Welcome!! My bff always says "YOU TALK ABOUT MAKE UP ALLLLL THE TIME", so I know how you feel, this is definitely a good board to do that one. 

Hello and welcome!!

You've come to the right place! I don't have any friends who understand my love of make up. But there's tons of ppl on here who can help and ur guaranteed to learn some new things too.

have fun!

​
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE]​

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts

Back