hello all

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all, im melissa. im a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love makeup and everything feminine. im looking for new female friends who i could chat with and learn some tips from. im easy going and fun to talk to. if you would like to get to know me better feel free to get back to me. i will respond to all. thanks. melissa

Hi Melissa! I vaguely remember a post like this before from you. Anyhow, glad to have you on our site!

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005

hi all, im melissa. im a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love makeup and everything feminine. im looking for new female friends who i could chat with and learn some tips from. im easy going and fun to talk to. if you would like to get to know me better feel free to get back to me. i will respond to all. thanks. melissa

Welcome again, Melissa. Feel free to interact and share on the boards. There are a lot of topics to talk about here - and many threads to read and share on. Or you can always create your own threads if you have questions or comments about products that you haven't seen addressed on the boards.
smile.gif

Let us know if you need help navigating the boards at all!

By the way, I found this older post (https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=1824) - do you care to answer the questions here in this thread for us? We're curious...please post on the board!

Originally Posted by Californian Will you tell us about you? When did you discover that you wanted to dress like a woman? Have you had any medical proceedure to change your appearance? It's a facinating topic to me. You are the first crossdresser/transvestite that I've met. I think your best bet is to just join in here and give peope time to get to know you. What have you learned from this site? Thanks for putting up with my questions. I always ask a lot. Not answering them is ALWAYS an option. LOL. Please post any questions you have on the board.

hi melissa, id be more than happy to chat with you about whatever, as long as its on the boards. my PM box is always full, so its easier for me to talk on the boards.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back