Hello everyone - I'm new here !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I think this is a great site and VERY helpful.
icon_smile.gif

I love reading all the reviews!

Welcome Amethyst! This is a great place! I, too, love reading the reviews. They are very helpful and informative.
biggrin.gif

Hiya Amethyst, welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need anything just PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Hello Amethyst, welcome to MUT. This place is sure greatful and helpful. all the reviews..and admins are friendly around here....aM Mina from Florida..Nice2Meet W/U...hope to see your reviews soon...
icon_lol.gif

& welcome to MuT Amethyst! I'm glad you found us & know you'll enjoy yourself here. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Hi Amethyst welcome to this fabulous site. It so much fun here! I look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Amethyst! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you like it here, it's a lot of fun!
tongue.gif

Welcome to MUT Amethyst! Enjoy the site, there is lots to look over and learn. Make sure to ask any of the MODS if you have any questions, they are very helpful!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT. Look forward to getting to know you and make sure you post often.

BTW, I love the quote on your siggy.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Hello everyone! I'm new here. I think this is a great site and VERY helpful.
icon_smile.gif

I love reading all the reviews!

Welcome Amethyst! (is that your birthstone??) I love the reviews too -- that's what drew me to MUT initially! And then I stuck around because everyone's so doggarn nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Welcome Amethyst! (is that your birthstone??) I love the reviews too -- that's what drew me to MUT initially! And then I stuck around because everyone's so doggarn nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yup! everyone is so sweet! MWAH!

Latest posts

Back