Hello from the Apple Mac Store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from the Apple Mac store in fashion island at Newport Beach, CA!! I know that MAC here isn't about computers here lol , but just saying hi from the store cuz they have web access here

Cya!

Wrong MAC Tony.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hello from the Apple Mac store in fashion island at Newport Beach, CA!! I know that MAC here isn't about computers here lol , but just saying hi from the store cuz they have web access here
Cya!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can appreciate that! Hopefully one of those trips will be to pick up an ipod... those things are awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am not a MAC guy (makeup NOR confusers), I sure can appreciate them. We mmight just get us another Laptop from there just to have.

I am after that 30 inch LCD MONITOR!!!!!! Whoa...$2999.00

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can appreciate that! Hopefully one of those trips will be to pick up an ipod... those things are awesome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am not a MAC guy (makeup NOR confusers), I sure can appreciate them. We mmight just get us another Laptop from there just to have.
I am after that 30 inch LCD MONITOR!!!!!! Whoa...$2999.00

WOAH!!! LOL You might as well hook up your tv set!!! LOL That some big $$$$!

OUCH! Here I am complaining about a silly 17' or 19" monitor being semi-spendy.
icon_redface.gif

You're right! But I can appreciate MACs also. We were just down there for dinner and our little boy likes to play with the kids computers in the mac store lol

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know, I just pegged you for a PC guy & not a MAC dude.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back