Hello, new member here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_exclaim.gif

Hello to all. I am a new member of this site. This is really a cool site! I hope to post some swaps soon.

Hey it seems no one welcomed you to Makeuptalk! Hey and welcome!!

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

icon_exclaim.gif

Hello to all. I am a new member of this site. This is really a cool site! I hope to post some swaps soon.

Hi CoolCat! Yeah, we love newbies! It seems so many folks are here, but not too many participate. Glad to have you aboard and hope to hear about YOU!

Hiya CoolCat.. Welcome to MuT
smile.gif

Cant wait to check out your swap items coz im mad to get swapping!!

Hey CoolCat! Glad to have you here at MuT! It's a fantastic, fun, and friendly place to be! Can't wait to see you around the boards!
smile.gif

icon_exclaim.gif

Welcome welcome!

icon_exclaim.gif

Hey CoolCat...Welcome to MuT
wink.gif

Thank you to all that posted a reply to me. I really didn't think i would get any. Actually too. I forgot I posted here. I am sorry for not answering sooner. That is really not like me. I have been waiting on some blood test results and that had me preoccupied. I have listed some items I have that I want to swap. My wishlist is short, but I will take just about anything. The colors I wear are, well lets give the colors I will not wear, its shorter. I do not wear blue eyeshadow, or dark browns. I hope everyone is doing fine. I will try my very best to do better from now on. Hope to talk to you all later. Again thanks, Anita (coolcat1022)

Hey coolcat- just wanted to let you know you're more than welcome here, and take your time with posting. Check in when you can, and we hope that all is well with your health!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 Thank you to all that posted a reply to me. I really didn't think i would get any. Actually too. I forgot I posted here. I am sorry for not answering sooner. That is really not like me. I have been waiting on some blood test results and that had me preoccupied. I have listed some items I have that I want to swap. My wishlist is short, but I will take just about anything. The colors I wear are, well lets give the colors I will not wear, its shorter. I do not wear blue eyeshadow, or dark browns. I hope everyone is doing fine. I will try my very best to do better from now on. Hope to talk to you all later.
Again thanks,

Anita (coolcat1022)

Latest posts

Back