Help finding products for my skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My skin is super annoying because it's really light and it's moderately acne-prone, so it shows up easily. I have yet to find anything that actually helps clear up my skin! Though, I have recently heard some awesome things about the Peter Thomas Roth skincare line, and at Sephora I was referred to the Phytomer line. I wanted to see if anybody had any opinions on the Phytomer line in general(I kind of don't want to use this because it's quite expensive for not that much, and it uses seaweed?), and the following Peter Thomas Roth products:

Sulfur Cooling Masque

Potent Botanical Skin Brightening Gel Complex

And if you have any other skincare suggestions, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

Ive seen thats line in sephora but never tried it.I personally love dermologica or philosophy skin products!
smile.gif

DERMALOGICAL FOR OILY SKIN TREATMENT IS GOOD TO TRY.

ANTI BAC WASH

OIL CONTROL MOISTURIZER

ANTI BAC COOLING MASK

MICRO DAILY EXFOLIANT

SUN SCREEN

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Hi! My skin is super annoying because it's really light and it's moderately acne-prone, so it shows up easily. I have yet to find anything that actually helps clear up my skin! Though, I have recently heard some awesome things about the Peter Thomas Roth skincare line, and at Sephora I was referred to the Phytomer line. I wanted to see if anybody had any opinions on the Phytomer line in general(I kind of don't want to use this because it's quite expensive for not that much, and it uses seaweed?), and the following Peter Thomas Roth products:Sulfur Cooling Masque

And if you have any other skincare suggestions, I would love to hear them! Thanks!

i don't know if you saw this, but someone did a review on a scrub for both brands you are interested in. They are both really positive reviews!!! but, no where mentioned, was a review on any other products from these brands.

I don't know anything about the products you mentioned, but I do have lots of info about acne in my notepad! Click the link in my signature!

Depending on the type of acne you have, there are a number of really fantastic products available now. I am blonde, fair skinned and have battled acne all of my life. Presently it is under control. I had severe cystic acne and spent years under a dermatologist's care. My dermatologist recommended any product with salicylic acid so I gave up the retinoids and other expensive Rx stuff and went w/ the Biore line of cleansers. I haven't had a breakout in about two years now. I use the blemish fighting cleanser twice daily and amazingly it removes 100% of my makeup too. I follow that up with the Biore astringent. I sleep in a lotion that contains the same ingredients. I still have oily skin and still struggle with a pale complexion and matching foundation, but thank goodness, no more acne, no more accutane and no more facial injections. The Biore can be purchased at Wal-Mart, Target or any drug store and it's not that expensive.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr Hi! My skin is super annoying because it's really light and it's moderately acne-prone, so it shows up easily. I have yet to find anything that actually helps clear up my skin! Though, I have recently heard some awesome things about the Peter Thomas Roth skincare line, and at Sephora I was referred to the Phytomer line. I wanted to see if anybody had any opinions on the Phytomer line in general(I kind of don't want to use this because it's quite expensive for not that much, and it uses seaweed?), and the following Peter Thomas Roth products:Sulfur Cooling Masque

icon_surprised.gif
You should definetely buy Avene products you can find them at the pharmacies!!They are made especially for sensitive skins and for those who have acne!!!I use them since I was 11!I had acne problem since I was 6,and at 11 I start use that products especially their oil free gel cleanser for oily skins and for those who have acne!! I stopped having acne problem at 13!!Now I am 21 and I get rid of acne!!And I still use that cleanser!!!Avene has great products for sensitive skins like yours!

Latest posts

Back