HELP! I need a decision!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I decided to get a new haircut and new highlights. I have kinda decided on the cut (lots of layers, very longs bangs that are worn swept to the side-kinda like Ashlee on the pic below, but I want to keep my hair long besides the bangs and layers)

BUT: I´m not sure bout the highlights, and my appointment is tomorrow, 1:30pm central european time (about 7 hours ahead of Central American Time I think)

I was thinking about getting blond highlights as a base (about one shade lighter than my current hair color-although I have two different color highlights already, I hope you can see this in the bad pic) and lots of thin caramel-colored highlights allover.

I didn´t find a pic online, I ripped some out of In Style. If I find one I´ll post it.

My fear is just that the mix of cool (blonde) and warm (caramel) tones would look weird on me, b/c I´m a cool skin type.

HELP!!!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle

so I decided to get a new haircut and new highlights. I have kinda decided on the cut (lots of layers, very longs bangs that are worn swept to the side-kinda like Ashlee on the pic below, but I want to keep my hair long besides the bangs and layers)
BUT: I´m not sure bout the highlights, and my appointment is tomorrow, 1:30pm central european time (about 7 hours ahead of Central American Time I think)

I was thinking about getting blond highlights as a base (about one shade lighter than my current hair color-although I have two different color highlights already, I hope you can see this in the bad pic) and lots of thin caramel-colored highlights allover.

I didn´t find a pic online, I ripped some out of In Style. If I find one I´ll post it.

My fear is just that the mix of cool (blonde) and warm (caramel) tones would look weird on me, b/c I´m a cool skin type.

HELP!!!!!

omg I love your hair NOW lol. very cute

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) omg I love your hair NOW lol. very cute Tony you realize I´m the girl on the right pic, right? *lol* I think Ashlee´s hair is really cute
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I´ve had this hairstyle and haircolor forever...I need a change!!

giggle, I guess I was lookin from the front view, looks good.

OK give us a change then post up a ton of pics for us too see
wink.gif

HELP!!!!!

I think it'll look cute!
smile.gif
I actually have a pic of a friend who has 2 tones like that... I'll post it up for you when I get home. Hers is more dark on bottom, light on top - but you'll get an idea of how they look together, and she's kind of pale skinned.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think it'll look cute!
smile.gif
I actually have a pic of a friend who has 2 tones like that... I'll post it up for you when I get home. Hers is more dark on bottom, light on top - but you'll get an idea of how they look together, and she's kind of pale skinned.
icon_wink.gif
thank you so much Janelle!!! I´ve been thinking about the dark on bottom, light on top thing too, but I´m not brave enough for that although I think it looks so cool.
so I´m curious about the pic now
icon_smile.gif

I htink it would look really good on you! I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my hair now too.

thank you so much Janelle!!! I´ve been thinking about the dark on bottom, light on top thing too, but I´m not brave enough for that although I think it looks so cool.
so I´m curious about the pic now
icon_smile.gif

boohoo, you didn't thank me like that....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) boohoo, you didn't thank me like that....
frown.gif
oh come one Tony you KNOW everybody loves you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*hug of apology*

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think it'll look cute!
smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
i like that look too!one girl had it with 3 colors: black, brown, and blond on top. it looked cool when she put her hair in a ponytail and you could still see it when it was down

Originally Posted by Liz i like that look too!one girl had it with 3 colors: black, brown, and blond on top. it looked cool when she put her hair in a ponytail and you could still see it when it was down

I wished I was brave enough for that! I thought it looked so cool when Avril Lavigne had the bottom part of her hair almost black.but I guess I´m a little conservative when it comes to my hairstyle

k... not sure if you can really see it... she's obviously the blonde on the left.
smile.gif
Only pic I have of her (just met her recently through friends) IRL you see more of the light blonde... and not as much of the dark as you see in the pic... but you get the gist
wink.gif

thank you, Janelle-you rock!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have been thinking about it all night and couldn´t decide. but after seeing that pic I decided to just go for it.

I think it looks awesome on her-but she has a warm skinton, hope it´s still gonna look good on me. she looks kinda exotic with it

and I want my caramel highlights scattered allover the head.

I´m gonna DO IT!!!
wink.gif

tech_power.jpg

icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Tony you realize I´m the girl on the right pic, right? *lol* I think Ashlee´s hair is really cute
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I´ve had this hairstyle and haircolor forever...I need a change!!

Latest posts

Back