Quantcast

Help Me Decide

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
These remind me of my childhood (I know, I should let it go) & I wanna get a pair. Which color?

Just want to wear them around on rainy days or to take the dog on walks. Thanks!

Reaction score
I remember those! Kangaroos aren't they? One of the things my oldest daughter just haaaaaaaad to have back in the 80's (after the Cabbage Patch doll
). I like the 2nd. pair but that's just me.

Reaction score
I like the pink/black ones... I know I'd get more use out of them than the pink/blue - (with them I know I'd probably only wear them with pink or blue clothes... so I'd get more wear out of the black/pink)

Reaction score
I like the Black and pink too but it depends on what colors you wear more often. Do you wear more pink or blues W/ black? I love the shoes!
Where did you find them at?

Reaction score
Really cute. I would take either 1 or 2, again depending on what colors you wear more often.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha

These remind me of my childhood (I know, I should let it go) & I wanna get a pair. Which color?

Just want to wear them around on rainy days or to take the dog on walks. Thanks!

I voted for #3!!!
Me = oddball

Reaction score
They're Kangaroos alright!
I think they're adorable & totally remind me of my childhood growing up.

I still can't decide which I want, but I will later tonight.

Reaction score
Thanks J. I have a pair of black & white sneakers that are similar in style, but look completely different. I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Reaction score
Ok, now I'M the oddball coz i voted for #1! I much prefer navy to black & IMO the 1st ones are what i'd buy

Reaction score
I agree with Shoey about picking the one that goes with the colors you most often wear. I personally like #1 a lot, but I have a lot of black in my wardrobe. Cute shoes, I should check 'em out!

Reaction score
Well, I personally never wear pale pink (it looks atrocious on my pale skin) and seldom wear dark pink. But I wear tons of blue, so I would definitely go with #1!

Depending on what colors you usually wear, I'd get #1 or #2. I don't really like #3 but that's just me...

Reaction score
I thought #2 were pink & black (well on my monitor @ work it looked black) ow I see it's actually pink/brown. Still seem like the ones I could probably wear more often, but I'd probably like them more if they were black... lol I have black shoes, white shoes, and tan shoes... and thats pretty much it! lol I'm not very daring with color on my feet. If anything - my sneakers have some color w/ white - but I don't know how brave I am to wear all these other mixed colors... lol

Reaction score
I would go with pink and black #2 cause that would something I would wear alot of or the #3 cause that just cute. I am pretty brave with my tennie runners , Right now my favorite shoes of choice are Rocket Dogs that come in, thats right Pink!

Latest posts