Help me spend 180 dollars...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so far what i a buying is another 15 pan palette and 5 shadows

shimmermoss, creme de violet, antiqued, idol eyes,and plum dressing (or star violet or beautiful iris not sure which yet)

I am gonna get Shiseido's extra length mascara and powdery foundation

and a nars smudge brush

but that leaves me with like 55 dollars left.

i was debating on getting maybe 4 more pan shadows (that'll be like 45 dollars) or i could buy a brush or two depending on price at mac.

i say more shadows or liners or something. hehe

check out the brushes at sephora or an art store since they're cheaper. i just picked a few more brushes from an art store for $3 each and they're really good!

I already have the main brushes i really wanted (239, 231, 217)

the face brushes are a bit too expensive for my taste and since the foundation brush is a synthetic brush i can get a SK one for way cheaper.

but i AM getting that nars smudge brush lol

if i get more shadows now i need to spend the night looking for which ones would be good on me (any suggestions would really help lol)

Why don't you look into the mineral make-up Armoleigh (sp?). Envy swears by it and since you have some extra cash, you might want to try it.

Originally Posted by Marisol Why don't you look into the mineral make-up Armoleigh (sp?). Envy swears by it and since you have some extra cash, you might want to try it. if they sold that anywhere but online i would. i don't like ordering make up online when i can't try it or touch it and whatever b4 i buy it.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if they sold that anywhere but online i would. i don't like ordering make up online when i can't try it or touch it and whatever b4 i buy it. I'm like that too - I hate buying stuff online that I'm unsure of the color/texture IRL - Unless I know for sure its what I'm looking for - makeup & jeans - 2 hardest things to buy online.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But I'd go with the shadows too! Or maybe a new powder or lipgloss?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm like that too - I hate buying stuff online that I'm unsure of the color/texture IRL - Unless I know for sure its what I'm looking for - makeup & jeans - 2 hardest things to buy online.
icon_rolleyes.gif
But I'd go with the shadows too! Or maybe a new powder or lipgloss? and with the armoleigh you have to buy samples seperate then wait for them to show up then try them and if theydon't match order more and start the process all over again i am not that paitent of a person i'd rather go to a store try it out buy it and i'm done and not pay for shipping countless samples and then on top of it a new foundation plus shipping. i tan my skin color changes, i honestly shouldn't even be spending all kinds of cash on foundations lol but i do i have a full MAC studio fix (whchi is a bit too light for me right now) so i'll get the shiseido from nordies and if it's too dark after awhile (cus i doubt i will finish it) i can return it for a lighter color . i mean i have barely scratched the surface of my MAC studio fix and i've had that for almost a year. and i still have 2 shades of BE to use plus the summer bisque i'm just a huge pain in the ass lol

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) How about some lipsticks or lipglosses? i'm not really into lipsticks i have like 10 but never reach for them. lipglosses i have like30 or more if i see something i might pick it up mac's love nector is a perm gloss right? cus that one i was looking at... hhm

Love Nectar is great!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm not really into lipsticks i have like 10 but never reach for them. lipglosses i have like30 or more if i see something i might pick it up mac's love nector is a perm gloss right? cus that one i was looking at... hhm

What about spending the remaining $55 on a perfume?? It something i rarely buy (maybe once, twice a year) coz i always seem to have little samples around the place but i do love when i buy a new fragrance..

Originally Posted by Laura What about spending the remaining $55 on a perfume?? It something i rarely buy (maybe once, twice a year) coz i always seem to have little samples around the place but i do love when i buy a new fragrance.. that's a good idea too. i hardly buy perfumes. i am running low on my pure grace cus i use that one whenever i go out (except at night i use my eternity or something else for then)

Oh decisions decisions!! Let us know what you choose in the end anyway sweetie & enjoy spending it
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back