help!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been overweigth my entire life , and i would like to get a little slender. i need help , where can i go for diet help and fitness help( i would like to lose about 100 pounds , over a period of time). Please Help Me!!!! Thanks, Koren-Elizabeth

Originally Posted by keg265 i have been overweigth my entire life , and i would like to get a little slender. i need help , where can i go for diet help and fitness help( i would like to lose about 100 pounds , over a period of time). Please Help Me!!!! Thanks, Koren-Elizabeth I would really recommend going to your family doctor if you have that much to lose.He can start you on a proper diet and excercise program..I also recommending cutting out excess sugars(soda,concentrated fruit juices etc)and maybe start walking every day for atleast 15mins to start till you're used to it..Then gradually increase your time

I 2nd Alli. If you want to lose a significant amount of weight, your doctor would be th best to help you start out. Other than that, Weight Watchers can be good, because they help you find the right food combinations. Walking is a big help, as well. Stay encouraged, and keep us updated!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back