Herbie Fully Loaded Review!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Herbie Fully Loaded Review!

We saw this over the weekend and I have to say that this one of the best movies I have seen in a long time(like this type). This movie was packed with action, fun, and laughs. Herbie was funny and fun with his own personality. Lindsay Lohan stars as Maggie Peyton, the new owner of Number 53 - the free-wheelin' Volkswagon bug with a mind of its own - and puts the car through its paces on the road to becoming a NASCAR competitor. Herbie's got some new tricks under his hood.

Lindsay Lohan was funny and is so cute. :icon_love

I think it's a MUST and had a good time

herbie2.JPG
herbie2.jpg

herbie_nascar6.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Herbie Fully Loaded Review!
We saw this over the weekend and I have to say that this one of the best movies I have seen in a long time(like this type). This movie was packed with action, fun, and laughs. Herbie was funny and fun with his own personality. Lindsay Lohan stars as Maggie Peyton, the new owner of Number 53 - the free-wheelin' Volkswagon bug with a mind of its own - and puts the car through its paces on the road to becoming a NASCAR competitor. Herbie's got some new tricks under his hood.

Lindsay Lohan was funny and is so cute. :icon_love

I think it's a MUST and had a good time

herbie2.JPG

herbie2.jpg

herbie_nascar6.jpg

I haven't seen this, but Lindsay really needs her red hair and curvier figure back! Now she looks coked out to me.

Latest posts

Back