Hey all!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i havent been on in a bit of time .I got into a car accident while driving with my friend,we got hit from behind and the damage wasnt too bad to her car ,but i had xrays done mri .i have muscle spasims in my neck and lower back ,two buldging disks,and ontop of all that i find out that i was born with a bone thats not fused in my lower back which causes pain.so i have been in quite alot of pain lately,but the moment i was able to get up with less pain ,i ran to mut!!!!!!!!

the other day i was in bed and got a raok from suzikigrrl in the mail
smile.gif
That made me so happy,she sent me home made soaps ,they are so cool,thank you so much suzikigrrl!!!! i told me hubby that i have to get on mut cause i missed everyone so much ,so i will stop rambling now,just a big hello everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

xGwendolyn

Awwwwwwwww so sorry to hear that!!!
icon_sad.gif
... I was wondering where you were though and it's really good to see that you're back.... Hope you get better soon!!!

Originally Posted by QurlySq Awwwwwwwww so sorry to hear that!!!
icon_sad.gif
... I was wondering where you were though and it's really good to see that you're back.... Hope you get better soon!!!
Thanks so much,glad to be back.i am just taking it slow
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh my goodness!! You take care of yourself and get well soon! I'm glad the package had perfect timing for you. I guess it must have been fate that I mailed it a week later than I originally planned. Glad to hear that you're still in one piece, and I hope those doctors take good care of you. It took me forever to recover the the tiny accident I had last month. Well forever considering that I didn't have any injuries.

aw, i'm so sorry to hear that. i hope you feel 100% soon! we've missed you!

*whispers judge judy to sue those people*

Originally Posted by Jennifer aw, i'm so sorry to hear that. i hope you feel 100% soon! we've missed you!
*whispers judge judy to sue those people*

lol your too funny
icon_lol.gif
Thanks,i missed everyone too!!!!!!!!!1
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh my goodness!! You take care of yourself and get well soon! I'm glad the package had perfect timing for you. I guess it must have been fate that I mailed it a week later than I originally planned. Glad to hear that you're still in one piece, and I hope those doctors take good care of you. It took me forever to recover the the tiny accident I had last month. Well forever considering that I didn't have any injuries.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!I am trying my best to get better,i just wish the pain would go away,but im so glad to talk to you all!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz glad to have you back gwen! we missed ya! Thanks Liz!!!!I missed all my mut ladies !!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're back Gwen!!! :icon_love

That was nice of you Suzuki!! Don't forget to leave a feedback point Gwen!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Glad you're back Gwen!!! :icon_love
That was nice of you Suzuki!! Don't forget to leave a feedback point Gwen!
wink.gif

Sorry things haven't been going so well. It's good that you are making some progress. Take care!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Sorry things haven't been going so well. It's good that you are making some progress. Take care!

Thanks
smile.gif
I am taking it a day at a time!!!
smile.gif

Awww Doll ime so glad you and your friend are ok. I was wondering where you were, you were missed! Take Care of yourself and get well soon. Hugs from Scotland.

Here's to a speedy recovery

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey everyone, i havent been on in a bit of time .I got into a car accident while driving with my friend,we got hit from behind and the damage wasnt too bad to her car ,but i had xrays done mri .i have muscle spasims in my neck and lower back ,two buldging disks,and ontop of all that i find out that i was born with a bone thats not fused in my lower back which causes pain.so i have been in quite alot of pain lately,but the moment i was able to get up with less pain ,i ran to mut!!!!!!!!the other day i was in bed and got a raok from suzikigrrl in the mail
smile.gif
That made me so happy,she sent me home made soaps ,they are so cool,thank you so much suzikigrrl!!!! i told me hubby that i have to get on mut cause i missed everyone so much ,so i will stop rambling now,just a big hello everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

xGwendolyn

Gwendolyn, I am sorry to hear about the accident!
frown.gif
I hope your recovery goes fast. Take care of yourself and take it easy!!

im trying my best to take it easy but easier said than done when you have two little ones running a muck,lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back