Hey LOOk! Profile updated.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought i would say..hey..updated my profile..and I put in as much info as possible..though the pics need to be updated too...I'm no longer a brownie! That's right..not a brown head anymore..I am a blonde head..

Yes..you heard right..I bleached the heck out of my hair and it is now blonde..need pics of me ..not only did my hair grow a bit..but since my bleach...it changed my complexion and I don't look as asian..I think...

Like i say, need to put my blonde pics up there..but now...erps..i had 3 uhm...lesbians trying to chat me up. Somehow..as a brownie..no lesbians would give me a second look..now 3 since becoming blonde! ! Hey..no complaints from me..the last one was a bit..worrisome but the other 2 were pretty hawt...hmmm :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanx for the update, would love to see a pic of u blonde. Being Asian myself, i'm too scared to go blonde

Well, I think it's fun to go blonde..something different..but really wrecks havoc on your hair..and it's the first time i ever dyed my hair too! Uhm..now I don't have olive skin tone..so i think that's why blonde works on me. I have the dark hair and eyes from my mother but everything else about me is caucasian, so if you're like me..go for it...if not..stay away..but nevertheless..pics coming soon!

LMAO @ T! Looks get Violetta! Lovely profile... Now pimp if before T goes into cardiac arrest LOL! j/k!

nice profile!

how long are you living apart from your hubby? I did it for 2 years, and it was tough, but you'll get through it! time passes quickly too when you're in school!

:kisskiss:

Latest posts

Back