Hey Ya'll!! L'oreal & Maybelline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys....I finally got online...I am currently in Oklahoma City, OK....on our way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon for some camping.

Anyway, I just had to tell you that I thought of all of you when we drove past the L'oreal and Maybelline factories on our way thru Little Rock, Arkansas....I about blew my cool!!! I said..."Honee...STOP!", "We gotta go back and see if there is an outlet store....Honee, stop!!!" Anyway, needless to say...he kept on driving and I cried all the way here!!! boo hoo.....
icon_cry.gif

Just thinking of you all....I will be in touch...I am lurking in the background!!
icon_lol.gif

Hi Pinky!

I would've done a "tuck n' roll" myself out that car door if I had passed the almighty Heaven of Makeup!!!

See ya Soon!!!!

~Janelle~

Oooh, men! They don't understand how importantant makeup is for us women. He should have stopped!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to see you back online!

Pinky! I think this whole driving across the US and logging into to MakeupTalk is WAYYYYY COOOOOOL! You rock! Keep posting us on where you are and what you are doing! BTW, are you wirelessly logging in or dialup?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz

Hey Guys....I finally got online...I am currently in Oklahoma City, OK....on our way to Flagstaff, AZ and the Grand Canyon for some camping.
Anyway, I just had to tell you that I thought of all of you when we drove past the L'oreal and Maybelline factories on our way thru Little Rock, Arkansas....I about blew my cool!!! I said..."Honee...STOP!", "We gotta go back and see if there is an outlet store....Honee, stop!!!" Anyway, needless to say...he kept on driving and I cried all the way here!!! boo hoo.....
icon_cry.gif

Just thinking of you all....I will be in touch...I am lurking in the background!!
icon_lol.gif

Hey again Ya'll.....I am close to Texas and wanna talk with a drawl...LOL! We started out in Minnesota and headed east towards Virgina, down the coast to Myrtle Beach...stayed there for 4 days and started to head west. We are now in the Oklahoma panhandle. Tony, I am doing Wifi at a TA..which is a truck stop that is all the way across I40. We pay $4.49 for 24 hours of service..as needed. I am so loving this! This is our second year of traveling for the winter months. We are seriously considering full timing. Anyway, just wanted you to know the game plan. I will be in touch!

Thinking of you all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey that is soo cool! Ms. Wifi! Are you in one of those Bus size motorhomes cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast each day?

Hey again Ya'll.....I am close to Texas and wanna talk with a drawl...LOL! We started out in Minnesota and headed east towards Virgina, down the coast to Myrtle Beach...stayed there for 4 days and started to head west. We are now in the Oklahoma panhandle. Tony, I am doing Wifi at a TA..which is a truck stop that is all the way across I40. We pay $4.49 for 24 hours of service..as needed. I am so loving this! This is our second year of traveling for the winter months. We are seriously considering full timing. Anyway, just wanted you to know the game plan. I will be in touch!
Thinking of you all!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey All, I am currently in Tucamacari, New Mexico. Tony...you'll never believe this but....we stopped our Motorhome for a night in a hotel. Needed a good nites sleep, a good shower...(yes we have one in our RV but)...and some good TV!!! We have a Class C, 31 foot motorhome with all the amentities. But once in awhile ya gotta get off the road. That constant thumping will drive ya crazy after awhile...LOL! I do once in awhile cook some bacon and eggs...but I like to do it over an open fire..it tastes great and smells wonderful. Can't wait till we get to The Grand Canyon State Park! If you haven't been...you must go! Anyway, I am hooked up to WiFi for the evening and was surfing and found a really cool site. The Art of Beauty by Linda Mason. She has loads of books out there and all kinds of stuff on her site to buy..buy...buy! I love her site...it is way cool Tony...I know that you design websites, I went and snooped in yours...LOL Well, gotta go....its my hubbies turn for the laptop....have a great nite ya'll! Hi to everyone on here!!!

Hey Pinky! That is so cool that you get to travel and see so much of the US! I would love to be able to do that someday- Enjoy the trip!

Hey Angel....I just wish I could bring everyone along with me!!! We could hit all the Dillard's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom's, etc..etc...etc...and shop till we drop! LOL

Take care!
icon_wink.gif

Wow this is sooooo cool, I am blown away that you would want to visit us on MakeupTalk and motorhome yourself across the US! You are neat!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How cool is it to be able to speak about WIFI and the Grand Canyon in the same sentence. It's New technology and one of the oldest things around. Stay safe and write back!
icon_cool.gif

Hey All, I am currently in Tucamacari, New Mexico. Tony...you'll never believe this but....we stopped our Motorhome for a night in a hotel. Needed a good nites sleep, a good shower...(yes we have one in our RV but)...and some good TV!!! We have a Class C, 31 foot motorhome with all the amentities. But once in awhile ya gotta get off the road. That constant thumping will drive ya crazy after awhile...LOL! I do once in awhile cook some bacon and eggs...but I like to do it over an open fire..it tastes great and smells wonderful. Can't wait till we get to The Grand Canyon State Park! If you haven't been...you must go!
Anyway, I am hooked up to WiFi for the evening and was surfing and found a really cool site. The Art of Beauty by Linda Mason. She has loads of books out there and all kinds of stuff on her site to buy..buy...buy! I love her site...it is way cool Tony...I know that you design websites, I went and snooped in yours...LOL

Well, gotta go....its my hubbies turn for the laptop....have a great nite ya'll!

Hi to everyone on here!!!

Wow! How cool that you get to travel through the states. I would love to be able to do that some day. Please keep us posted on how it's going.

Sounds like you're having a complete ball Pinkymarz!! Keep us posted on your journey
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back