Quantcast

Hi all... stopping by to say holla!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
I was searching for some information on OPI's new suede line & came across a post on MUT. I decided to log in & say hi. It's been quite a while since I last posted on here but I am still as obsessed with MU as before and lately nail polishes are becoming quite an addiction.

For those of you who don't know me or remember me, I was a mod for about three years. Damn that's such a long time. Looks like the forum has kept on growing and made lots of awesome changes. Good job Tony, Reija & mods.



 
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
9,395
Reaction score
5
Hey Mari!
So good to see you! How is everything with you?

Check out our nail forum we have lots of threads on new nail polishes collections, including OPI


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Doing really good. I recently moved back to San Francisco although right now I am in Southern California for work. Love, love, love living in such a great city as SF. And my MU collection keeps growing. hahaha

How are things with you?

Gonna check out the nail forum.

 
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
17,858
Reaction score
10
Mari!!!!! miss youuuuu!!

it sounds like you're doing great, SF, good choice, I've heard it's lovely there...

Im in Italy at the moment, until dec. Nice change anyway.

 
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
796
Reaction score
2
Hi Marisol! I remember u too! Welcome back! I just recently logged back on again...I forgot how much I loved MU for a while, lol. So sad, because I don't see many of the familiar people who used to be on here a lot...but there's lots of new people to get to know, so that's good too. Good to see u here again!

 
Joined
May 5, 2005
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
0
Hey Mari!!!!! whats up girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i was off for a while too, with three kiddies now , im soo busy. still love me some mut, glad to hear from ya
Gwen


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol - great to see you again! - Carolyn Carolyn - how are you?

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol! I remember u too! Welcome back! I just recently logged back on again...I forgot how much I loved MU for a while, lol. So sad, because I don't see many of the familiar people who used to be on here a lot...but there's lots of new people to get to know, so that's good too. Good to see u here again! Thanks doll! I never lost my love for MU. I am a bit more selective now. I don't have to have every single MSF released. hahaha

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mari!!!!! miss youuuuu!!
it sounds like you're doing great, SF, good choice, I've heard it's lovely there...

Im in Italy at the moment, until dec. Nice change anyway.

Italy...how cool! What took you there? How exciting!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol!
Shaundra - girl what happened to your YT tutorials? I am still subbed to ya.


Originally Posted by nydoll23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Mari!!!!! whats up girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i was off for a while too, with three kiddies now , im soo busy. still love me some mut, glad to hear from ya
Gwen
Gwen... omg! Where did you go friend? 3 kids... Congrats!
Thanks all!

 
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
6,477
Reaction score
1
Hi Mari! It's so nice to see you here again! I hope you stick around..


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Mari! It's so nice to see you here again! I hope you stick around..
Nicole... how are you hun? How are the kids?
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
9,428
Reaction score
1
Heya Mari so nice to see you on here again


I have just come on today properly for the first time in agesss myself, and nice to see you have posted on here again.

Sounds like things are good with you, which is nice to hear.

 
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
10,288
Reaction score
15
Hey Marisol! You were the first person to welcome me when I came on this board! I hope you visit more often.

 
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
5
Hello Marisol. Welcome back and welcome to Southern Cali.
You timed your visit perfect for the weather.


 
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
7,507
Reaction score
10
Hi Marisol! I remember you
Good to hear from you again. I'm glad your okay and I hope you can pop in more often.

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heya Mari so nice to see you on here again
I have just come on today properly for the first time in agesss myself, and nice to see you have posted on here again.

Sounds like things are good with you, which is nice to hear.

Hi Sarah... How have you been?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Marisol! You were the first person to welcome me when I came on this board! I hope you visit more often. Emily... I hope so too!

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Marisol. Welcome back and welcome to Southern Cali.
You timed your visit perfect for the weather.
It has been nice here but now it's time to go back to the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I remember you too, hi! =)

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Marisol! I remember you
Good to hear from you again. I'm glad your okay and I hope you can pop in more often. Thanks! How have you been?
 

Latest posts

Top