Quantcast

hi all!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just signed up and wanted to say hello. Everyone here seems pretty friendly; I look forward to chatting with ya'll! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

Reaction score
Hi Wolfy! Welcome to MakeupTalk and the realm of NICENESS!

Originally Posted by MysticWolf

Hey everyone! I just signed up and wanted to say hello. Everyone here seems pretty friendly; I look forward to chatting with ya'll! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

Reaction score
Hey MysticWolf! You're right, everybody here is super friendly and nice. Welcome to MUT I'm sure you will like it here!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MysticWolf Hey everyone! I just signed up and wanted to say hello. Everyone here seems pretty friendly; I look forward to chatting with ya'll! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!
Hello! Great sig because it is so true! Nice to meet you and ...

Reaction score
Welcome MysticWolf! I'm originally from Beaver County....way back when! I hope to chat with you on the board.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MysticWolf Hey everyone! I just signed up and wanted to say hello. Everyone here seems pretty friendly; I look forward to chatting with ya'll! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!
Welcome to MuT MysticWolf!!

Reaction score
Hi Mystic, welcome!! I love that saying in your signature line, its wonderful!!! Glad to have you here!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi MysticWolf and welcome to the board! Glad you found us. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome! Not many sites are so happy about new members; I know cause I have posted at about a dozen other boards (not makeup related) only a few times and never felt welcomed. It's nice to know there are still some places to go where people are friendly!

Reaction score
Welcome MysticWolf! I've not been online all weekend, so I missed your new arrival, but I wanted to say "Welcome," and we hope you'll feel at home here at MuT! It's my home away from home - lol! Let us know if we can be of help to you!

Latest posts