Hi All!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that my parents are visiting us from Finland so my time on the board is limited for a while. I only see them couple of times a year so we try to make the best of it. I'm glad to see so many users on the board and try to keep up with reading the posts here and there. I just haven't been able to in the past couple of days the way I would want to and it's because of my parents being here. Happy Weekend everybody!!! Thanks a lot for your participation on the board! We are happy to have everybody. Miss you all!

Have wonderful time with your family. I hope to see mine at the end of July, can't wait.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Just wanted to let you know that my parents are visiting us from Finland so my time on the board is limited for a while. I only see them couple of times a year so we try to make the best of it. I'm glad to see so many users on the board and try to keep up with reading the posts here and there. I just haven't been able to in the past couple of days the way I would want to and it's because of my parents being here. Happy Weekend everybody!!! Thanks a lot for your participation on the board! We are happy to have everybody. Miss you all!

Enjoy! And have a great time @ your son's party!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

We'll see about puttin up some pics from the Party!

We've rented out a KID's Gym for like 30 friends and and family. We are cetering in lunch!

KEGGER! lol just kiddin

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Enjoy! And have a great time @ your son's party!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We'll see about puttin up some pics from the Party!
We've rented out a KID's Gym for like 30 friends and and family. We are cetering in lunch!

KEGGER! lol just kiddin

ROFL!!! Just tell Cameron no keg stands this time!!! lol
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lmao, I'll control the pumper and the spout! ROFL! Gotta love those precious Father/Son Moments!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back