Hi Everybody!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been in Florida for the past 3 days. Just got home today and I wanted to stop in and say hello to my MUT buddies!! Hope everyone is doing well!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've been in Florida for the past 3 days. Just got home today and I wanted to stop in and say hello to my MUT buddies!! Hope everyone is doing well!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Was wondering where you've been! I just figured you were out on a 3 day makeup buying binge!!! LOL Glad you're back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well, I actually went down there for a job interview. But how could I forget that I did do just a tiny bit of shopping. I picked up a few Shu items. I'm gonna take pics and post them shortly!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Was wondering where you've been! I just figured you were out on a 3 day makeup buying binge!!! LOL Glad you're back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Well, I actually went down there for a job interview. But how could I forget that I did do just a tiny bit of shopping. I picked up a few Shu items. I'm gonna take pics and post them shortly!!
biggrin.gif
Ooooh... you've been over-haulin' too! NICE!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Gail!! Glad to be back. Its awful not having computer access for 3 days!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Glad you're back Tracey!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I've been in Florida for the past 3 days. Just got home today and I wanted to stop in and say hello to my MUT buddies!! Hope everyone is doing well!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Whoooo hoooooo Happy to have you home!!!

Thanks Tony... There's no place like home. There's no place like home. (clicking my heels as I say this).
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Whoooo hoooooo Happy to have you home!!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks Gail!! Glad to be back. Its awful not having computer access for 3 days!!
eek.gif
yeah really ! Screw that!! I'd be hooking up a television to a typewriter and giving it some electro shocks with some Defibrilator pads!!! C'MON MUT!!!! C'MON !!! INTERNET ... INTERNEET.... CLEAR! ZAAAAAAAAAP!"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Girl you are TOO FUNNY!! I get such a kick out of your posts!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yeah really ! Screw that!! I'd be hooking up a television to a typewriter and giving it some electro shocks with some Defibrilator pads!!! C'MON MUT!!!! C'MON !!! INTERNET ... INTERNEET.... CLEAR! ZAAAAAAAAAP!"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Girl you are TOO FUNNY!! I get such a kick out of your posts!!!
icon_lol.gif

Welcome back Tracey. How was the job intereview? What was it for? Details please!

Thanks Marisol! I'm glad to be back. The interview went VERY well. I hope that this all works out. I applied for a position with a communications company. Its pretty much doing the same thing that I do here in Washington, DC, but this job offers a lot more growth and responsibility than I have now. Also, its in an area where there is NO SNOW!!! I hate snow!!! but seriously, this is a job that I know like the back of my hand so I really hope that it works out. I wont receive an answer until Tuesday.
icon_sad.gif
Cross your fingers for me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Welcome back Tracey. How was the job intereview? What was it for? Details please!

That is great news. Where in Florida? I know a few peeps that live over there. So, what is it exactly that you do for a living? I will keep my fingers crossed for you and let us know if you get the job.

I do licensing and compliance work for any and all types of companies involved in communications - tv stations, radio stations, telephone companies, etc. Its right outside of Tampa. Which is sort of cool cuz that's where I was born and raised. My parents are still there btw. It'll be nice to live near them again if I get this job.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa That is great news. Where in Florida? I know a few peeps that live over there. So, what is it exactly that you do for a living? I will keep my fingers crossed for you and let us know if you get the job.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I do licensing and compliance work for any and all types of companies involved in communications - tv stations, radio stations, telephone companies, etc. Its right outside of Tampa. Which is sort of cool cuz that's where I was born and raised. My parents are still there btw. It'll be nice to live near them again if I get this job.
biggrin.gif
That would be awesome. Good to know that you have family there. I hear they are having great weather down there right now. Good luck!

Tracey, I had missed you and wondered where you were.

Crossing my fingers for ya on the new job! Let us know!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks!! I'm very happy to be back!! Its weird thinking that if I go back anytime soon, it will be permanently..... scary!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Welcome back, Tracey!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back