Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Did anyone miss me? I am just back home today after being away for the past week.I had to go at short notice,as my Gran had hurt her back and i wanted to stay and look after her. She needs someone to get her medication/inhailors etc and her other daughter was away on holiday.Anyway, i spent some quailty time with her (even though she was in pain) and we chatted about my Father (who died when i was 3) She showed me some photo's etc, which was nice.She gave me a photo of my Father and Mother's wedding.Its good that we got to spend time together and make up for all the lost time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi everyone!Did anyone miss me? I am just back home today after being away for the past week.I had to go at short notice,as my Gran had hurt her back and i wanted to stay and look after her. She needs someone to get her medication/inhailors etc and her other daughter was away on holiday.Anyway, i spent some quailty time with her (even though she was in pain) and we chatted about my Father (who died when i was 3) She showed me some photo's etc, which was nice.She gave me a photo of my Father and Mother's wedding.Its good that we got to spend time together and make up for all the lost time
smile.gif

Hey you! I was wondering where you've been... hoping you were ok...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you had a chance to catch up on lost time... glad to have you back though!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Pauline,

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your gran. Hope she's feeling much better now
biggrin.gif

Hey Pauline, I'm glad that you were able to spend some quality time with your grandma. Always an important, wonderful thing.
smile.gif

Welcome back Pauline!!!

Originally Posted by Pauline

Hi everyone!Did anyone miss me? I am just back home today after being away for the past week.I had to go at short notice,as my Gran had hurt her back and i wanted to stay and look after her. She needs someone to get her medication/inhailors etc and her other daughter was away on holiday.Anyway, i spent some quailty time with her (even though she was in pain) and we chatted about my Father (who died when i was 3) She showed me some photo's etc, which was nice.She gave me a photo of my Father and Mother's wedding.Its good that we got to spend time together and make up for all the lost time
smile.gif

HI PAULINE !

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to see you again on the board. I received your mail.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry for your Gran... really, and your father too.
icon_cry.gif

You have only one day to read every posts!!! lol

Good Luke !!!

LoveXX

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi everyone!Did anyone miss me? I am just back home today after being away for the past week.I had to go at short notice,as my Gran had hurt her back and i wanted to stay and look after her. She needs someone to get her medication/inhailors etc and her other daughter was away on holiday.Anyway, i spent some quailty time with her (even though she was in pain) and we chatted about my Father (who died when i was 3) She showed me some photo's etc, which was nice.She gave me a photo of my Father and Mother's wedding.Its good that we got to spend time together and make up for all the lost time
smile.gif

Hi Pauline,

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear that your Granny hurt her back, but am glad you spent some time w/her.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back