Quantcast

Hi everyone!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I've "moved" from MUA! My SN there was the same as here. I look forward to talking to all of you!

Reaction score
Hi Wongy74, welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. You'll love it here -- and i bet you'll recognize some gals who used to be on MUA.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hi Wongy74, welcome to Makeuptalk! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. You'll love it here -- and i bet you'll recognize some gals who used to be on MUA.
Yeah, I do! Gail (aka Kealoha) got me on board! Like her, I'm from Hawaii. Nice 2 meet u!

Reaction score
haha, cool, I was going to say (after I saw another one of your posts)... nice to have another Hawaiian on Makeuptalk! I've never been to Hawaii, neither has my boyfriend, so I'm trying to figure out a time we can go. Hopefully in the near future, work schedules permitting!

Reaction score
Hi Wongy!

I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
I am Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department. Want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than MUA with it's board layout and the way it looks, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!

Originally Posted by wongy74

I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I've "moved" from MUA! My SN there was the same as here. I look forward to talking to all of you!

Reaction score
Yes it is! That is great! Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. In fact, Joy and I are not too awful far from you, we are in Southern CA.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

haha, cool, I was going to say (after I saw another one of your posts)... nice to have another Hawaiian on Makeuptalk! I've never been to Hawaii, neither has my boyfriend, so I'm trying to figure out a time we can go. Hopefully in the near future, work schedules permitting!

Reaction score
WELCOME Wongy74 !!!

I'm Marie-Line, from France, glad to see you on that friendly board !

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hi!! Welcome! Glad you moved here!!! We look forward to hearing from you.

Reaction score
WELCOME sistah! Jess, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here & if not, you can raid the rest of my stash.
Don't hesitate to PM any of the Mods or call me if you have any questions.

~HUGS~

Reaction score
Welcome Wongy! I'm Janelle from NY - any friend of Gail's is a friend of mine!
I'm sure you'll love it here... we have a lot of 'converters' from MUA - stick around and enjoy!

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT Wongy!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
I just saw all the reply posts! Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming! So, I just wanted to say hi back to all of you- Janelle, Trisha, Reija, Marie-Line, make-me-up-gurl, and Tony! And of course, hi to Gail and thanks for introducing me to this site!

Oh and, by the way, my name is Jessica.

Reaction score
Wow that's a nice avatar! Looks great! Glad you found us also. Gail is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety!

I just saw all the reply posts! Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming! So, I just wanted to say hi back to all of you- Janelle, Trisha, Reija, Marie-Line, make-me-up-gurl, and Tony! And of course, hi to Gail and thanks for introducing me to this site!

Oh and, by the way, my name is Jessica.

Reaction score
Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
Gail IS the best!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow that's a nice avatar! Looks great! Glad you found us also. Gail is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety!

Reaction score
Oh ok, I can help you if needed! I know the site well LOL We can meet up in chat OR instant messenger! YOu just let us know

Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
Gail IS the best!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks, Tony! I was just uploading it. Still trying to find my way through the site.
Gail IS the best!
Tony made it very user-friendly.. but if you need help... just Pm me or any of the Mod's and we'll help you out

Reaction score
Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh ok, I can help you if needed! I know the site well LOL We can meet up in chat OR instant messenger! YOu just let us know

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing. I see it! and yes, cherries work well! Especially if they are covered in CHOCOLATE!!! LOL

Reaction score
Oh that is strange about the popup blocker! Hmmm I am trying to think when it pops up for signature editing...anyhow at anyrate, I see you figured it out! Good one!

Now, you have another task LOL,
set up your notepad! If you are familiar w/ MuA, you will know what a notepad is. Click here to edit your notepad

Click here to see a REALLY cool Notepad and then click here to see another HOT one!

Have fun!

Thanks! I think I figured out my biggest problem... the block up popper on this computer wasn't allowing the "edit forum signature," etc. So now, I'm testing my forum signature.... testing, testing.

Reaction score
Whoo hoooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

I see it! and yes, cherries work well! Especially if they are covered in CHOCOLATE!!! LOL

Reaction score
LOL! That's a quote from a fruit vendor in Pike's Place in Seattle. During cherry season, my ex and I went though there and, in a sales pitch, the vendor told my ex "If you love her, you'll buy her cherries!" Well, we were already broken up so he didn't buy me cherries! LOL!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I see it! and yes, cherries work well! Especially if they are covered in CHOCOLATE!!! LOL

Latest posts