Hi from a guy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Why the heck would a guy join this forum? Let me tell you!

I'm just getting started in making websites, and I decided to start a mineral makeup website? Why? Well my fiancee (yes, I'm taken... sorry ladies!
wink.gif
) was trying to get started with mineral makeup, and she had a tough time finding good information to guide her. So I started a site called The Bare Mineral Makeup Guide to try and compile all the helpful information and reviews I could about mineral makeup.

Luckily, I just found this awesome friendly community of experts to learn from! Please bare with me if I ask some pretty dumb questions, but I'm really trying to create a helpful resource for mmu newbies like my fiancee (we just got engaged in february!)

If you're feeling extra helpful and would like to write an article or mmu review to share your experience, I would be more than happy to put it on my site giving you full credit for writing it. If you're interested just pm me.

Anyway, I'm so glad I found you guys and am really looking forward to learning all I can!

Hey, you'll find lots of experts + tips here
smile.gif
Have fun and welcome. And congrats to you and your fiancee!

Im a guy to...what a small world...and im taken to what an even smaller world.... good luck with your website
smile.gif

Well hi back from another guy... Different motives though!! Lol

Welcome to MUT!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back