Quantcast

Hi from Northern California

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)

But, I'm sure this site will be a great resource for me and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.

~L

Reaction score
Welcome!

I am also from Northern California and there is a lot of information on this

forum for just about everything!!

You ought to do a review about EasyStraight and tell others of your misfortune..That's great for others to know that it can fry hair..

Again Welcome!!

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from northern Cali also
where are you from?

Reaction score
Hello to both of you, and Welcome to Mut!! I'm also from Northern California!!
I look forward to seeing your posts....

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, I am Nilufer from Colorado Springs, CO.

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm semi-new
and also from Northern California :icon_love nice you see you on here. I hope things go ok for your hair soon. I feel for everyone who has been burned [literally
] by the easystraight product. I hope everyone responsible for this horrid product gets what they deserve

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hanahou

Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)
But, I'm sure this site will be a great resource for me and I'm looking forward to spending more time here.

~L

WElcome hanahou!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hanahou Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new to MuT. I'm glad I found this site but unfortunately I did so after frying my hair with EasyStraight... blah. (And yes, I've already read through that entire 25 page thread, LOL)

~L

Hey "L"! I'm Janelle from NY - (and a fellow ES victim)
Nice to meet you!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Welcome Hanahou. Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of using EasyStraight. Has that product been taken off the shelves yet?

I'm Laura from Ireland by the way! If you need help with anything on this site just shout

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Hanahou! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, originally from the San Francisco Peninsula.

Latest posts