Hi GALS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got back from a long weekend in France and i am so glad that i didnt meet that man from the net as i am now seeing a lovely man who i have known for about 8 months. He has asked me to go on dates with him for a while now and i finally accepted that he must like me and gave in. He is a trucker and has a heart of gold and lots in common with me. Im so greatfull to all you on here for steering me in the right direction and giving your kindness. xxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Just got back from a long weekend in France and i am so glad that i didnt meet that man from the net as i am now seeing a lovely man who i have known for about 8 months. He has asked me to go on dates with him for a while now and i finally accepted that he must like me and gave in. He is a trucker and has a heart of gold and lots in common with me. Im so greatfull to all you on here for steering me in the right direction and giving your kindness. xxxxxxxxxxx Yea!!! How exciting..So how was France??

France was ok but i would rather live in England as the food is so vile . I got some good bargains though but i didnt go to Paris, i only popped into Callais and had a look around the stores. The food is so disgusting i swear lol.

Hi Donna- Good for you! France- would love to visit one day..........

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Just got back from a long weekend in France and i am so glad that i didnt meet that man from the net as i am now seeing a lovely man who i have known for about 8 months. He has asked me to go on dates with him for a while now and i finally accepted that he must like me and gave in. He is a trucker and has a heart of gold and lots in common with me. Im so greatfull to all you on here for steering me in the right direction and giving your kindness. xxxxxxxxxxx

Fun! Its so much fun in the beginning, they're always on their best behaviour
icon_lol.gif

I think you made the right decision.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Just got back from a long weekend in France and i am so glad that i didnt meet that man from the net as i am now seeing a lovely man who i have known for about 8 months. He has asked me to go on dates with him for a while now and i finally accepted that he must like me and gave in.He is a trucker and has a heart of gold and lots in common with me. Im so greatfull to all you on here for steering me in the right direction and giving your kindness.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Glad to hear things are working out for you DonnaMary, there's nothing quite as exciting as the first flush of romance, all these chemicals and endorphins rushing around your brain making everything feel so much lighter and brighter. Enjoy it! I'm glad you decided to trust your instincts regarding that other guy, because it has opened other possibilities for you. Good Luck and best wishes!

Hi Donna! It sounds like you are going to have a great time with your new guy. *sigh* I miss those days of being all goo goo over each other. Now that I'm married, it's all goo goo paired with "Honey, what do you want for supper?". LOL!

I'm glad you didn't meet up with that online guy. He was starting to sound like a real nutter.

Latest posts

Back