Hi Guys!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!! Cant wait to catch up. Missed you guys!! xoxoxox

Hey Shoey!! Missed ya! Glad to have you back girl!

Originally Posted by shoediva

Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!!
Cant wait to catch up.

Missed you guys!!

xoxoxox

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Shoey!! Missed ya! Glad to have you back girl!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Sounds like a blast! I love horses and I love the sun! We missed you and all of your shoes!Glad to have you back.

202banner4.jpg

Hey! Did you have fun? Did you get a tan or a sunburn? lol. Glad to have you back!

Lets hear it for indoor sports!

Originally Posted by shoediva

Thank you guys!!! No suntan or burn ,weather sucked but still had fun!!

Hi Shoediva, welcome back! LOL about being saddle-sore! It really does hurt...
redface.gif

I'm back as well from my mini-vacation. I wish I were still there. I miss Mom!!!

Hi Kitty welcome back as well. I took my mom with me and she had a nice time as well, although she passed on the horseback riding BUT I will report that my lil diva had a horse bigger than mine and looked like a pro!!!

Welcome back ShoeDiva!!! So glad you had fun!!!
smile.gif

*hugs*

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!!
Cant wait to catch up.

Missed you guys!!

xoxoxox

Welcome back KittySkyfish!!! I know how you feel - I still miss my mom from her visit here a few weeks ago. *hugs*

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi Shoediva, welcome back! LOL about being saddle-sore! It really does hurt...
redface.gif

I'm back as well from my mini-vacation. I wish I were still there. I miss Mom!!!

Latest posts

Back