Quantcast

Hi Guys!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!! Cant wait to catch up. Missed you guys!! xoxoxox

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Shoey!! Missed ya! Glad to have you back girl!







Originally Posted by shoediva

Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!!
Cant wait to catch up.

Missed you guys!!

xoxoxox





 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Shoey!! Missed ya! Glad to have you back girl!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... Sounds like a blast! I love horses and I love the sun! We missed you and all of your shoes!Glad to have you back.



 
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Hey! Did you have fun? Did you get a tan or a sunburn? lol. Glad to have you back!

 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Thank you guys!!! No suntan or burn ,weather sucked but still had fun!!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Lets hear it for indoor sports!





Originally Posted by shoediva

Thank you guys!!! No suntan or burn ,weather sucked but still had fun!!



 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Hi Shoediva, welcome back! LOL about being saddle-sore! It really does hurt...


I'm back as well from my mini-vacation. I wish I were still there. I miss Mom!!!

 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Hi Kitty welcome back as well. I took my mom with me and she had a nice time as well, although she passed on the horseback riding BUT I will report that my lil diva had a horse bigger than mine and looked like a pro!!!

 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Welcome back ShoeDiva!!! So glad you had fun!!!


*hugs*

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Guys, I'm back. Spent some time in Lake George which was awesome except that the weather wasn't that great. Did the horse back riding (a little sore), boating and lots of eating!!!
Cant wait to catch up.

Missed you guys!!

xoxoxox

 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Welcome back KittySkyfish!!! I know how you feel - I still miss my mom from her visit here a few weeks ago. *hugs*

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi Shoediva, welcome back! LOL about being saddle-sore! It really does hurt...

I'm back as well from my mini-vacation. I wish I were still there. I miss Mom!!!

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Welcome back! Missed you. Sounds like you have a great trip!

 

Latest posts

Top