Hi i am new too!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is maxine i live in england. I am a beauty product [including perfume] fanatic. I love all sorts of music from the musicals to rock and pop. My favourite actor is ralph fiennes and my favourite brand of body and bath products are loccitane. infact i am addicted at the moment. This is a great forum!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by maxxx

Hi my name is maxine i live in england. I am a beauty product [including perfume] fanatic. I love all sorts of music from the musicals to rock and pop. My favourite actor is ralph fiennes and my favourite brand of body and bath products are loccitane. infact i am addicted at the moment. This is a great forum!
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk from us here in the programming dept. Make sure you cruise through the review center and swap center!

HI NEWBIE....WELCOME TO MUT....am Mina...from florida...Nice too meet with you...you have sign in a very moderative site....I know you will like this site so much....And I bet you will spent your most of your time to review and in the forum...LOL see you around...you should check out our NYANGEL's Review...awesome!:icon_love

Hi Charmain ...hi Tony! thankyou for your welcome. I am trying to get my housework finished but the chat on here is addictive! LOL Kind regards Maxine
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by maxxx Hi my name is maxine i live in england. I am a beauty product [including perfume] fanatic. I love all sorts of music from the musicals to rock and pop. My favourite actor is ralph fiennes and my favourite brand of body and bath products are loccitane. infact i am addicted at the moment. This is a great forum!
icon_smile.gif
Welcome Maxine!
icon_biggrin.gif
You will love it here,I'm that sure! Write some reviews on Loccitane and share what you love.
biggrin.gif
welcome again **Gwendolyn**

Hi Tahmina Lovely to speak to you too! I will check out that review thankyou!

Maxine

Hi Gwendolyn ..wow what a friendly forum.....i will share my favourites....pretty much all of it!! LOL I will go into detail. Maxine

Hiya Maxine, i'm only across the water from you in Ireland. We've a few UK'ers on here too. If you need anything just shout
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MuT Maxine! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure you'll love it here - it's a very addictive site!
wink.gif

welcome to MUT!! hope you like it here
smile.gif
we have a few other UK chicas here too
smile.gif

Hi Laura, Janelle, Bryan, Liz So lovley to talk to you all! How nice everybody's from so many different countries! Thankyou for the lovley welcomes! Maxine

& Welcome to MuT Maxine! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself here w/the rest of the addicts.
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to your posts!

Hi Maxine and welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome yo MUT Maxine. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please PM me or any other mod and we are more than happy to help!

Hi Gail, Paige, Jess and Marisol.! Thankyou you all too for your lovley welcome! Like i said ...waht a friendly forum this is!! Thankyou and i look forward to sharing and reviewing!!! Maxine
biggrin.gif

Hi there Maxxx, glad you found MuT its addicting !
wink.gif

Originally Posted by maxxx Hi my name is maxine i live in england. I am a beauty product [including perfume] fanatic. I love all sorts of music from the musicals to rock and pop. My favourite actor is ralph fiennes and my favourite brand of body and bath products are loccitane. infact i am addicted at the moment. This is a great forum!
icon_smile.gif

Hi Karen! Lovley to meet you! You people are so clever with your emoticons and things! Please bear with me. My hubby will help me with my notepad etc.

I have written my first review for a loccitane product! thankyou Karen.

Btw My family and Went to florida last march and we loved it! never been to USA before and the welocme we recieved was heartwarming to say the least.
biggrin.gif
Maxine

Yeah Maxxx, you will definitely have a lot of fun here, the girls are down with all the newest makeup, and suggestions, - you name it...they have the answers..., Oh...BTW, when your hubby is done helping you with your notepad, he can help me with mine!!! LOL -everytime I try & post a picture, it keeps telling me Error, the file is too large...so, I gave up!....

Originally Posted by maxxx Hi Karen! Lovley to meet you! You people are so clever with your emoticons and things! Please bear with me. My hubby will help me with my notepad etc. I have written my first review for a loccitane product! thankyou Karen.

Btw My family and Went to florida last march and we loved it! never been to USA before and the welocme we recieved was heartwarming to say the least.
biggrin.gif
Maxine

Latest posts

Back