Hi, I'm new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by keaLoha I've heard about people rescuing Greyhounds & think it's a beautiful way to gain a dog. No dog racing here, so Hawaii has VERY few Greyhounds--in fact, I've probably only seen 2 here in my lifetime. I had never seen one up close until my aunt got Leon. His racing name is Icy Stormy Lucky but they call him leon. he's a beautiful dog and so very friendly. He's an older dog he was a champ after he was done racing he was used as a stud and now he's retired and living in a great house with a great family and totally being spoiled.I get to dog sit him and their other dog in a few weeks when they go away for the weekend. I can't wait.

here ae a few pics of him

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

he's a little camera shy lol i will have to get some new pics when i go over there to dog sit.

Hi Ang!!! I'm so happy to see you! I'm Tracey (oolala30) from the board we met on. I'm also one of the mods here on MuT. If you need anything, you know I'm here for 'ya!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 My name is Angela.I live near Chicago. I am a make up addict. I have been in love with make up for as long as I can remember. I've been using maybelline's expert eyes (the red pencils) since i was 12 since it's the only thing i have found that stays on my rims without smearing down my face. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE lipglosses. i love shiney lips.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hi Ang!!! I'm so happy to see you! I'm Tracey (oolala30) from the board we met on. I'm also one of the mods here on MuT. If you need anything, you know I'm here for 'ya!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hey babe!!! I was wondering when you'd sign on
wink.gif
and yes if i need anything i will be messaging right away!!!

Good!! I'm glad you're giving MuT a shot. This is such a great board!! You'll like it here a lot!!
biggrin.gif

Did you find something to pair with that beautiful Shimmermoss? I've been playing it down a lot since I wear it to the office. I've paired it with Moth Brown for the sake of trying to be conservative.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hey babe!!! I was wondering when you'd sign on
wink.gif
and yes if i need anything i will be messaging right away!!!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Good!! I'm glad you're giving MuT a shot. This is such a great board!! You'll like it here a lot!!
biggrin.gif

Did you find something to pair with that beautiful Shimmermoss? I've been playing it down a lot since I wear it to the office. I've paired it with Moth Brown for the sake of trying to be conservative.
icon_sad.gif

I signed up awhile ago but i just never posted.
well next week i will probably buy shimmermoss and i have seen someone pair it with moth brown and i think i will try that. i am really wanting to get it. i will probably end up getting another 4pan palette and fill it up. I need to get my butt to the mac store to exchange my beauty marked b4 i change my mind and end up keeping it lol

chinchillas live 25 yrs??? Geesh....they'll out live me, don't have that much time left !! lol

Originally Posted by K*O* chinchillas live 25 yrs??? Geesh....they'll out live me, don't have that much time left !! lol well they CAN not all chins live that long the average is about 15 to 20 years but i have seen pics of a chin that is over 33 years old. and they were still using him for breeding. i hope my boys live a long time. cus i love the little boogers so much.

Originally Posted by Piink Vanilla Welcome to the board angela! I became a member yesterday...and Im in lovvve
icon_lol.gif
well welcome to you too!! lolI jut dig that i can chat about my make up with other people. I don't know many other people that i can talk about it with.

OMG, I thought you already had it!
biggrin.gif
OOPS!! Well when you do, you'll be a happy girl!! Its so nice, imho.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Post some pics when you find a good shadow to pair with it!! We love pics around here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 I signed up awhile ago but i just never posted.
well next week i will probably buy shimmermoss and i have seen someone pair it with moth brown and i think i will try that. i am really wanting to get it. i will probably end up getting another 4pan palette and fill it up. I need to get my butt to the mac store to exchange my beauty marked b4 i change my mind and end up keeping it lol

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG, I thought you already had it!
biggrin.gif
OOPS!! Well when you do, you'll be a happy girl!! Its so nice, imho.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Post some pics when you find a good shadow to pair with it!! We love pics around here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
no monday i only went to the nordies mac counter cus i had the kids with me i didnt want to drag them to the MAC store also or i would have brought beauty marked back then. and since i don't have many blue shadows right now anyway i have no idea what to pair it with i want to get Aquadisiac too so i think when i do end up getting the second 4 pan i am getting that one too.
I am working on a notepad right now. AND i do have a pics page linked in my sig with some faces i have done.

Welcome to MUT, Angela! I'm Jess from Hawaii. You have very cute pets! I look forward to chatting with you!

Hi Angela-

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco. Make sure you post often and I look forward to getting to know you.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Welcome to MUT, Angela! I'm Jess from Hawaii. You have very cute pets! I look forward to chatting with you! thank you very much for the welcome and i will tell the boys you think they are cute. they love when women fawn all over them lol

Originally Posted by Marisol Hi Angela-
Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco. Make sure you post often and I look forward to getting to know you.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

i was nervous about posting when i first joined in feb, but i am glad i did end up posting. i mean jeez i've already racked up 30 something posts lol.thank you for the welcome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i was nervous about posting when i first joined in feb, but i am glad i did end up posting. i mean jeez i've already racked up 30 something posts lol.thank you for the welcome
smile.gif

Don't be nervous! This board has the nicest people that I have ever encountered. The more you post, the more we will get to know you and you will definately feel at home.

Originally Posted by Marisol Don't be nervous! This board has the nicest people that I have ever encountered. The more you post, the more we will get to know you and you will definately feel at home. well most boards i have been to are very cliquey and don't accept new people very easily. So i am generally wary of posting new places.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well most boards i have been to are very cliquey and don't accept new people very easily. So i am generally wary of posting new places. Not this board. I joined in February and everyone here has welcomed me with open arms. No drama for yo mama here.
23_3_36.gif

We can assure you that MUT is NOT like that.

All of the mods and us admins won't allow clickiness (is that a word? lol) cuz we LOVE all of our users.
icon_cool.gif
You are welcome to post whatever you would like whenever you want it. We do have some minor rules but pretty much 99.999% of the users abide by them.

One general rule is that everyone has to be nice and fun!

Originally Posted by Anya1976

well most boards i have been to are very cliquey and don't accept new people very easily. So i am generally wary of posting new places.

Oh and by the way, excellent notepad!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

thank you very much for the welcome and i will tell the boys you think they are cute. they love when women fawn all over them lol

Latest posts

Back