Hi, I'm new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Angela.

I live near Chicago. I am a make up addict. I have been in love with make up for as long as I can remember. I've been using maybelline's expert eyes (the red pencils) since i was 12 since it's the only thing i have found that stays on my rims without smearing down my face. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE lipglosses. i love shiney lips.

Hey Angela! Happy to have you all signed up! Welcome! How are you? I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

I want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards with it's board layout. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976

My name is Angela.I live near Chicago. I am a make up addict. I have been in love with make up for as long as I can remember. I've been using maybelline's expert eyes (the red pencils) since i was 12 since it's the only thing i have found that stays on my rims without smearing down my face. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE lipglosses. i love shiney lips.

Welcome to MUT Angela! I'm Joy from Los Angeles and one of the Makeup forum mods. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions!

Originally Posted by MAC Hi Angela! Whasssup ?? And welcome to another wonderful MU site! Everyone is sooo helpful here and it's much more laid back than others...Hope to chat soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes! Maybelling Expert eyes, one of my faves...

nice to see that someone else does use the same pencils lol i always feel like i am the only one.
thank you for the welcome. I am glad i finally posted here i have been regestered for a little while (since feb)

I am sure this site will contribute to my make up addiction even more. MUA does a number on it

My fave brands are UD, MAC, BE. My HG mascara is shiseido's advanced volume (need to try more shiseido stuff).

I have a couple pets. I have 2 chinchillas. they are my babies.

this is frost.

Frost-03.jpg

here is Milo, (he was a baby in this pic i need to upload a new one)

Milo-06.jpg

he was so tiny now he's a big fat boy, i shouldn't say that he's pear shaped (that's PC right?)

one of mychinchillas passed away a couple months ago Spike. he was my baby, he was also milo's daddy.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Angela! Happy to have you all signed up! Welcome! How are you? I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department.
Make sure you check our the <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> review center and <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> swap center!

I want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards with it's board layout. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of <!--GAL_REMOVAL--> new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

it's nice to see a guy amongst all the ladies!!
smile.gif
thanks for the welcome.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Welcome to MUT Angela! I'm Joy from Los Angeles and one of the Makeup forum mods. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions! thank you so much for the welcome
smile.gif

OMG, chinchillas! So cute!! Do you think I could hide one from my apt manager??
wink.gif

Yep pretty much the ONLY man on here!

Oh how cute are these???

nice to see that someone else does use the same pencils lol i always feel like i am the only one.
thank you for the welcome. I am glad i finally posted here i have been regestered for a little while (since feb)

I am sure this site will contribute to my make up addiction even more. MUA does a number on it

My fave brands are UD, MAC, BE. My HG mascara is shiseido's advanced volume (need to try more shiseido stuff).

I have a couple pets. I have 2 chinchillas. they are my babies.

this is frost.

Frost-03.jpg

here is Milo, (he was a baby in this pic i need to upload a new one)

Milo-06.jpg

he was so tiny now he's a big fat boy, i shouldn't say that he's pear shaped (that's PC right?)

one of mychinchillas passed away a couple months ago Spike. he was my baby, he was also milo's daddy.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux OMG, chinchillas! So cute!! Do you think I could hide one from my apt manager??
wink.gif
LOL i'm sure you could they live in a cage so it's not like they are out all the time (only for playtime) they sleep alot too. most of the day. they are supposed to be nocturnal but my boys are up at all hours. they don't have a set sleep schedule. they are up for awhile watch some tv from their fave perches in the cage then they nap. (sounds like most men i know lol) but these guys like to cuddle they sleep together all cuddled up. here is a pic of Spike and milo sleeping together. Spike always was the community pillow Frost and Milo always put their heads on him to sleep.

SpikeandMilo-05.jpg

ok i can't help but post pics of them i am proud of my boys.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep pretty much the ONLY man on here! 

Oh how cute are these???

i think they are adorable but i am biased lol

LOL @ watch some tv from their fave perches in the cage then they nap

Sounds familiar! lol

LOL i'm sure you could they live in a cage so it's not like they are out all the time (only for playtime) they sleep alot too. most of the day. they are supposed to be nocturnal but my boys are up at all hours. they don't have a set sleep schedule. they are up for awhile watch some tv from their fave perches in the cage then they nap. (sounds like most men i know lol) but these guys like to cuddle they sleep together all cuddled up. here is a pic of Spike and milo sleeping together. Spike always was the community pillow Frost and Milo always put their heads on him to sleep.

SpikeandMilo-05.jpg

ok i can't help but post pics of them i am proud of my boys.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL @ watch some tv from their fave perches in the cage then they nap
Sounds familiar! lol

like i said sounds like guys i know lol. they love ER. everytime it's on they will sit there for 20 mins or more b4 getting bored and moving on (another typical guy move, they don't have control of the remote to change the channel so they just go do something else lol)

Originally Posted by Trisha Cute chinchillas Angela!! x
Anyhow glad you found us! Welcome to MuT!! x

thank you very much
smile.gif

Hi Angela, Karen from New York here., just stoppin' by to welcome you in too..awww how cute they are!!! I like that dark grey one ...my daughter, Janelle has been buggin' me to get one...but I said NO MORE live-stock, cause I alway wind up taking care of them....and quite honestly, she can't fit another thing in her room - its wall to wall makeup, and tons of hair care stuff all over the place Have fun.....ps...love all your pictures....you're pretty good on this thing....lol

Originally Posted by K*O* Hi Angela, Karen from New York here., just stoppin' by to welcome you in too..awww how cute they are!!! I like that dark grey one ...my daughter, Janelle has been buggin' me to get one...but I said NO MORE live-stock, cause I alway wind up taking care of them....and quite honestly, she can't fit another thing in her room - its wall to wall makeup, and tons of hair care stuff all over the place Have fun.....ps...love all your pictures....you're pretty good on this thing....lol Thank you for the welcome. Chinchillas are pretty easy to take care of. they are sensative to heat so they need to stay in air conditioning and they LOVE hay but they like to eat some and then throw alot of it around so no matter what ya do with trying to keep the hay neat it never stays that way.
the grey one was my spike he passed away. he had a broken leg and i took him in for surgery to repair it, i brought him home and i had to rush him to the emergency vet and he passed away. he was my favorite. he would always hang out with me and sit on myshoulder he was the friendliest of the 3

OOOOh poor Spike, sorry to hear that...I know the feeling, its so hard....that's why I don't want any more pets...I had to put down eventually all my 6 scottish terriers, a king doberman, a pug, and a cocker....(in a course of years naturally) but I get too too attached. What we have now are 3 cats which Janelle rescued at 4 wk. old kittens - She's a real mush like me, I told her if she brings home another animal - I'm putting her at the curb !!!!!
wink.gif

& Welcome to MuT Angela! Nice to have you here & I love your babies! My monster is on my notepad, but I need to update photos later.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* OOOOh poor Spike, sorry to hear that...I know the feeling, its so hard....that's why I don't want any more pets...I had to put down eventually all my 6 scottish terriers, a king doberman, a pug, and a cocker....(in a course of years naturally) but I get too too attached. What we have now are 3 cats which Janelle rescued at 4 wk. old kittens - She's a real mush like me, I told her if she brings home another animal - I'm putting her at the curb !!!!!
wink.gif
oh i know the feeling about being a big mush. the good thing about chinchillas is they can live to 25 years or more if taken care of.i've had pets all mylife so i know how it is to lose pets it never gets easier but if i didn't have pets i wouldn't be able to live. i have to have animals in my life.

my mom has told us over and over again that we need to stop bringing home animals. we just haven't been brave enough to bring another dog home yet even though my brothers and i would love to have dogs again.

Originally Posted by keaLoha & Welcome to MuT Angela! Nice to have you here & I love your babies! My monster is on my notepad, but I need to update photos later.
wink.gif
thank you for the welcome!!!and your baby is adorable too. I want another dog so bad. my aunt rescued an ex racer greyhound and i would so love to do that. her new addition is the sweetest guy. i think my mom would have a heart attack if i brought home a greyhound (even though i want one so badly)

I have to figure out what to put in my notepad, since i havent started on it yet.

I've heard about people rescuing Greyhounds & think it's a beautiful way to gain a dog. No dog racing here, so Hawaii has VERY few Greyhounds--in fact, I've probably only seen 2 here in my lifetime.

Latest posts

Back