Hi I'm New Here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Becki. I'm 46 and live in the very southern part of California. I just found this site today as I love make up and I'm a total perfume addict.

hi! i think i welcomed you in your other post but i'll do it again
smile.gif

Welcome!!

I'm liz from northern california. i believe our admin team is from southern cali also
smile.gif

Hi Becki... I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Becki, nice to meet you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
~ I'm Karen from Long Island, NY ~ You found the best place in town right here!! Welcome aboard!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by beckibelle My name is Becki. I'm 46 and live in the very southern part of California. I just found this site today as I love make up and I'm a total perfume addict.

Originally Posted by beckibelle

My name is Becki. I'm 46 and live in the very southern part of California. I just found this site today as I love make up and I'm a total perfume addict.

Welcome Beck! I am Tony from Orange County, CA and one of the admins here on MUT. Do you live in San Diego? Welcome!

Hello Beckie and welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Los Angles. Glad to have someone of the same age group, and like you I love makeup and perfumes. Welcome aboard!

Hi Becki!

Welcome to MUT, I'm Lauryn from NJ, MAC addict and big fan of MuT.. Glad to see you here.

Woo Hoo!!! Another addict!! Welcome to MuT! Glad you found us, Becki!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by beckibelle My name is Becki. I'm 46 and live in the very southern part of California. I just found this site today as I love make up and I'm a total perfume addict.

hi becki and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and if you love makeup you're in the right place!

Welcome Becki! I'm Jen from Texas. MuT is a great place! Glad you are here.
claps.gif

Hi Beckie! Welocme to MuT hon, i love perfume too, what's your favorite scent? I really like D&G and i have a tiny sample of Joy (meant to be the most expensive perfume in the world) don;t know if this is true thou.

Have fun and enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back