Hi, I'm new...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hi". I heard about this place from makeupalley and thought I would check it out.

Sheila

Originally Posted by sheila73

Just wanted to say "hi". I heard about this place from makeupalley and thought I would check it out.
Sheila

Welcome Sheila to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you

Originally Posted by K*O* Hello Sheila73 - welcome!!! It's very informative!! Thanks for the welcome. I'm a makeup-a-holic, so this sounded like a great place.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome Sheila to MakeupTalk! Happy to have you Thanks, this looks like a great place.

Welcome Sheila! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think you'll like it here, very user-friendly, lots of info & great people! Enjoy yourself, and if you ever have any questions, just PM me or any other Moderator, and we'll be glad to help you out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Welcome to the nicest MU site on the planet....no drama here like other sites
wink.gif
Thank you. No drama would be wonderful.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Sheila! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think you'll like it here, very user-friendly, lots of info & great people! Enjoy yourself, and if you ever have any questions, just PM me or any other Moderator, and we'll be glad to help you out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Janelle. I'm glad I found my way over here. Y'all are so nice. BTW, I'm from TN.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sheila73 Thanks Janelle. I'm glad I found my way over here. Y'all are so nice. BTW, I'm from TN.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, we're a drama-free board. Guess that's because we have so much moderator imput. We try to keep it a nice place to hang out and get info... so I guess it's working!
smile.gif
It helps too that we have great members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you're liking it here so far! But I must warn you... it gets pretty addicting!!! LOL and after looking and hearing about all the stuff everyone gets or uses... you'll want it too and go broke! Ha ha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But it's all good! LOL What part of TN are you from? My boyfriend was in Brentwood not too long ago for a TV audition. He said it's beautiful there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah, we're a drama-free board. Guess that's because we have so much moderator imput. We try to keep it a nice place to hang out and get info... so I guess it's working!
smile.gif
It helps too that we have great members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you're liking it here so far! But I must warn you... it gets pretty addicting!!! LOL and after looking and hearing about all the stuff everyone gets or uses... you'll want it too and go broke! Ha ha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But it's all good! LOL What part of TN are you from? My boyfriend was in Brentwood not too long ago for a TV audition. He said it's beautiful there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm so glad that y'all are so nice. I'm very non-confrontational and try to avoid that kind of stuff.I can imagine how everyone must enable everyone else to buy. I'm always wanting new makeup no matter how much I already have.

I'm from Lebanon, TN. I have been in Brentwood, it's a really nice area.

I would actually love to visit your state and do some major shopping. There's not a lot of really good shopping places here. Maybe some day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sheila73 I'm so glad that y'all are so nice. I'm very non-confrontational and try to avoid that kind of stuff.I can imagine how everyone must enable everyone else to buy. I'm always wanting new makeup no matter how much I already have.

I'm from Lebanon, TN. I have been in Brentwood, it's a really nice area.

I would actually love to visit your state and do some major shopping. There's not a lot of really good shopping places here. Maybe some day.
smile.gif

Yeah NY has LOTS of shopping... !!! Especially in the city (Manhattan) I'm on Long Island, where we have plenty of shopping, but nothing like NYC. Most of the city is all just streets and streets of non stop shopping! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT. You'll like it here
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sheila73 Just wanted to say "hi". I heard about this place from makeupalley and thought I would check it out.
Sheila

Welcome Sheila! I am Marisol from San Francisco. Look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a mod and we will be happy to help you.

Enjoy MUT!

& Welcome to MuT Sheila! Glad to have you here. I'm sure you'll recognize a few names here & hope to see more of your posts!
smile.gif

Hiya Sheila, welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi Sheila! I'm Jennifer from Indiana! I'm not sure where Lebanon is, but my husband is from eastern TN, and I LOVE it there -- all the green trees and the Smokey Mountains are absolutely gorgeous! (Maybe when I graduate we'll move back down south!
smile.gif
) However western TN looks too much like Indiana, it's all flat and full corn fields, from what I saw! lol

Latest posts

Back