Quantcast

Hi! My Introduction...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi I am Lisa, from Mississippi. I am a big makeup junkie and love trying new products. I am pretty depressed about turning 30 next week so I am making myself *over*.
all new makeup, new hairstyle etc.

I found this site while searching for makeup. I love it so far!

I have found lots of great information here, and can't wait to learn more.

Nice to meet everyone!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa!!! A big warm welcome to you from the MakeupTalk admin department. Thanks for saying HI! You should get alot of people saying HI as this is an active forum. Thanks for stopping by and checking us out. Looking forward to all your posts etc....

Make sure you also check out our review center and swap center

Take care

Originally Posted by luckylabonte

Hi I am Lisa, from Mississippi. I am a big makeup junkie and love trying new products. I am pretty depressed about turning 30 next week so I am making myself *over*.

Nice to meet everyone!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT, Lisa! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to have you here with all the rest of us junkies!
Have fun, and if you have any questions... just ask!

And happy early Birthday! Mine was Thursday, and it was a great excuse to go shopping!!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT Lisa! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you!

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to MUT!!! Hope you have a good time here on MUT

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Lisa! Let any of us know if you have any ???s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luckylabonte Hi I am Lisa, from Mississippi. I am a big makeup junkie and love trying new products. I am pretty depressed about turning 30 next week so I am making myself *over*.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome Lisa, glad you found us! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Jump right into the forums and check out member's notepads! We've got people on here with a wealth of product knowledge and info. And everyone's real friendly.
See you around!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!I have learned a lot already!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa, I'm Karen from Long Island, NY ! welcome aboard ...Don't be depressed about turning 30 - I'd give my eye teeth to have that back...If you're depressed now, talk to me in 21 years ~by then, you'd be ready to cut your wrists!!! LOL....(It's only a number)

Originally Posted by luckylabonte Hi I am Lisa, from Mississippi. I am a big makeup junkie and love trying new products. I am pretty depressed about turning 30 next week so I am making myself *over*.

Nice to meet everyone!

Reaction score
Hey Lisa,welcome to mut!Happy birthday too !!!

This is a great site,hope you like it here
xGwendolyn NY

Reaction score
Hi Lisa! Welcome to MuT, the best beauty site EVAH! I am 32 and I feel like I'm just getting better. Don't be sad! You do what makes you happy! Hey, any excuse for a makeover or shopping haul!!!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa.

I am new here too and i LOVE IT HERE! :icon_love

The people are SO nice, and yes, posts actually do get answered with real answers and not smart aleck remarks (YAY!)

Happy Birthday! I felt ok at 30, but 36? MAN.. THAT HURT!!
I love MU and am a MAC addict.. Hope to get to know you!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa!! So glad that you found us. Make yourself at home and jump right in and chat! Hope to get to know you!! You'll love it here!!! I sure do.:icon_love

Nice to meet everyone!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!!! Hope you find the makeup and hairstyle you are looking for!

Reaction score
hi lisa and welcome. girl, at 30 it's just getting good! it's also good to reinvent yourself every now and then. keeps them guessing.

Reaction score
Hi Lisa,

My name is also Lisa and I live in Florida. I'm also new here as well. Hope to see ya around!

Lisa

Reaction score
& Welcome to MuT Lisa! Glad to have you here & know you'll enjoy yourself. You'll love your 30s & I look forward to your posts!

Reaction score
Hi Lisa! My name is Kelly and I am new too. This board is truly a great place. I turned 30 last year and wasn't looking forward to it as well but for me it just became a number and its not so bad at all lol!

Latest posts