Hi new here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and I think it is awesome! A little about me: I love makeup, and hair products and have this crazy lotion addiction, which I need to stop because it's driving me insane!!
tongue.gif
I love Bath and Body works, The Body Shop and Sephora to name a few. Well, just wanted to say hi and thanks for this great site!!

23_3_36.gif
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Please feel free to PM me or any other mod if you have any questions. Since you love make-up, you have come to the right place!

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and I think it is awesome! A little about me: I love makeup, and hair products and have this crazy lotion addiction, which I need to stop because it's driving me insane!!
tongue.gif
I love Bath and Body works, The Body Shop and Sephora to name a few. Well, just wanted to say hi and thanks for this great site!!

Welcome to MakeupTalk PP13! Thanks for jumping right in! We love our new users and welcome them.
Looking forward all your posts etc....

Take care ok?

Hi! Welcome to MuT. I'm Liz from California. I love Sephora also!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 Hi everyone,I am new to this site and I think it is awesome! A little about me: I love makeup, and hair products and have this crazy lotion addiction, which I need to stop because it's driving me insane!!
tongue.gif

Hey Pretty pink,Welcome to MUT!!!Im Gwendolyn from NY,and i love it here too!!

every one here has some"crazy addiction'' to some product,so join in and tell us what you love in the review center.Hope you enjoy your self here.
smile.gif

Hey there Pretty_Pink! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!! I've recently become addicted to MAC - so I know where you're coming from!! LOL HAve fun here & talk to you soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey there-I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Welcome to MuT-lookin forward to your posts!

btw, I like your username
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back