Hi, where are you from and what type of makeup do you like buying?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am from Canada, and due to my work and profession, I purchase make-ups from most brands from across all price ranges. Everything from drugstore brands to luxury to celebrity brands.

But the common factor is that all make-ups, regardless of brand affiliation, must be quality in nature. So no knock-offs or cheap dupes.

I'm from the US, and have not purchased any makeup in a long time, as I work from home. I love every brand, from dollar store to the most expensive! Shopaholic I am. I'm interested in vintage beauty ads, products, books, and packaging as well.

Hey hey I'm from Liverpool end tend to buy my makeup from superdrug! Very rarely spend exaggerate amounts on makeup anymore as found the cheaper makeup suits my skin better! But each to their own! How are you :) xx

Florida, even though I'm a guy I like to try make up when not going anywhere. I'm using L. A. Colors natural beige but it looks too light on me. It's ok on my cheeks but above there including my forehead it looks too light.

China. I've try a lot of makeups, including well-known brands and unknown brands.

Hey hey I'm from Liverpool end tend to buy my makeup from superdrug! Very rarely spend exaggerate amounts on makeup anymore as found the cheaper makeup suits my skin better! But each to their own! How are you :) xx
Omg I could spend hours in there haha. Superdrugs over Boots!

Hiya! From London/UK - I usually buy from superdrugs for the small things like mascara and eyeliner and for foundation, I tend to spend a little more (currently using YSL foundation, fusion ink.. Love it!) and for bronzers/blushes I alternate between high end and drug store brands. I would love to explore more high end make up.. but it's the whole, trying to justify the price tag that stops me from getting it haha.

Hi! I'm from the USA. Estee Lauder double wear foundation is really the only
Higher end makeup I use. Mostly buy a variety of walmart and drugstore brands with a preference for Maybelline.

Hello! I am from India. I generally buy makeup from drugstore brands. I make sure if I am purchasing something from a high end brand I do my proper research because it’s easily possible that you can get the same formulation for a lower price. So it’s better to do your proper research before investing your money into this.

Latest posts

Back