Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am Demi Mist writing here as BeautyMist and I have recently started a blog

www.beautyandthemist.blogspot.com

where I give ideas about makeup, nails and how to make your own accessories.

This is a video I have uploaded

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

​
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

Please be aware of our rules & regs for MakeupTalk. We like to have our new members tread lightly on trying to promote their blogs or YouTube channels. While we love bloggers and/or Youtubers, MakeupTalk asks you nicely to try not to over promote your blog or channel more than 1 time in 1 thread/post.  The good news is that we do allow you to link to your blog or channel in your signature.
claps.gif

Suggestions to get others to see your blog or YouTube Channel:

• Put your blog or channel link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking people to visit your blog or channel. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to read you. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and read your site.
  • For a Blog, [SIZE=small]post your blog links into our 2010-2011 Blogroll thread [/SIZE].  A link back to MakeupTalk.com will be required to remain listed.

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts

Back