Quantcast

Hi!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi
Oh, HI Mike. We totally feel you. Love, Your fans (pic below)

Reaction score
Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike!

Reaction score
Oh Mike shoulda said "Hi, I'm an idiot" instead of "HI"

Originally Posted by starnight

Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike!

Reaction score
What do you have against my lovely Mike? (i'm being extremely sarcastic by the way)

Reaction score
Mike hates America and is not good for America. He divides.

Did you hear his interview with Bill O'Riley? OMG, IMHO, it was a joke.

Although I can appreciate his integrity and drive, he just says things that are untrue and misleading.

What do you have against my lovely Mike? (i'm being extremely sarcastic by the way)

Reaction score
I must admit he does come across as being a bit too over the top and over zealeous (sp?) with his anti-bush drive. i just laugh at him most of the time to be honest!

Reaction score
Yeah. For him, it's all about the Anti-Bush.

I must admit he does come across as being a bit too over the top and over zealeous (sp?) with his anti-bush drive. i just laugh at him most of the time to be honest!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by starnight Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike! I hear his new movie will be titled "Sicko", guess he felt it was the right time to do an autobiography.

Reaction score
LOL!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

I hear his new movie will be titled "Sicko", guess he felt it was the right time to do an autobiography.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah. For him, it's all about the Anti-Bush. I mind the stretching of the truth (when it comes to politics) and the misleading implications and bold lies.
But, none the less, here is another one of Mike's dedicated fan groups, below.

Reaction score
Say it girl!

Originally Posted by Californian

I mind the stretching of the truth (when it comes to politics) and the misleading implications and bold lies.
But, none the less, here is another one of Mike's dedicated fan groups, below.

Latest posts