Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
dems_moore.GIF

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi
dems_moore.GIF
Oh, HI Mike. We totally feel you. Love, Your fans (pic below)

Image3.gif

Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike!

Oh Mike shoulda said "Hi, I'm an idiot" instead of "HI"

Originally Posted by starnight

Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike!

Mike hates America and is not good for America. He divides.
icon_evil.gif

Did you hear his interview with Bill O'Riley? OMG, IMHO, it was a joke.

Although I can appreciate his integrity and drive, he just says things that are untrue and misleading.

What do you have against my lovely Mike? (i'm being extremely sarcastic by the way)

I must admit he does come across as being a bit too over the top and over zealeous (sp?) with his anti-bush drive. i just laugh at him most of the time to be honest!

Yeah. For him, it's all about the Anti-Bush.

I must admit he does come across as being a bit too over the top and over zealeous (sp?) with his anti-bush drive. i just laugh at him most of the time to be honest!

Originally Posted by starnight Mike, where have you been? What's the latest controversial subject you're working on turning into a hit movie? Come on give us all the goss! You really rock my world mike! I hear his new movie will be titled "Sicko", guess he felt it was the right time to do an autobiography.

LOL!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

I hear his new movie will be titled "Sicko", guess he felt it was the right time to do an autobiography.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah. For him, it's all about the Anti-Bush. I mind the stretching of the truth (when it comes to politics) and the misleading implications and bold lies.
But, none the less, here is another one of Mike's dedicated fan groups, below.

P1250517_JPG.jpg

Say it girl!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

I mind the stretching of the truth (when it comes to politics) and the misleading implications and bold lies.
But, none the less, here is another one of Mike's dedicated fan groups, below.

P1250517_JPG.jpg

Latest posts

Back