Hi :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
smile.gif

I'm Louise, I'm 16 years old and I live in England.

I love beauty products and i love trying out new ones, although I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what i try.

Hope to see you around!
biggrin.gif

& Welcome to MuT Louise! I'm glad you signed up & know you'll find it fun here. Looking forward to your posts!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Louise! I'm Janelle from New York. Nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Feel free to make yourself at home here, and just PM me or any other Mod if you need any help or have any questions...
wink.gif
ENJOY!!!

Originally Posted by fa3rie Hi
smile.gif

I love beauty products and i love trying out new ones, although I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what i try.

Hope to see you around!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT! I'm Jess from Hawaii. Feel free to PM me or any of the other mods if you have any questions. I look forward to chatting with you!

Hey Louise, i'm Laura from Ireland! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hey Louise!! Glad to have 'ya here! This place is wonderful! You'll love it!!

Originally Posted by fa3rie Hi
smile.gif

Hope to see you around!
biggrin.gif

WELCOME LOUISE!

I'm Joy from Los Angeles, another mod here. Looking forward to reading your posts!

Latest posts

Back