hi :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
saying hi hopefully the popups will stop
smile.gif
1 down 4 to go.

:icon_love

Originally Posted by bejb1011

saying hi hopefully the popups will stop
smile.gif
1 down 4 to go.

Yes they will....once you get to 5
wink.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Welcome to MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. lookin forward to your posts ;-)

Hi! Welcome to MUT. I'm Liz from California. Hope you have a good time on here
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to gtting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or any other mod. We are here to help!

hello and welcome to MUT! i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 saying hi hopefully the popups will stop
smile.gif
1 down 4 to go.

Hi and welcome. I'm Jennie from Michigan. I'm sure you'll like this site. Everyone is very kind and helpful.

Hi, welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by bejb1011 saying hi hopefully the popups will stop
smile.gif
1 down 4 to go.

thank you thank you thank you
smile.gif
im anna from chicago i was invited here by anya...and now i have 3 posts under my belt. 2 more till the pop up stops!! there isnt anymore pop ups i should know about is there?
icon_biggrin.gif

Nope! I think there are 5 at the start just to encourage new users to post because some people are shy when they first join. We're a friendly bunch & don't bite (well we rarely do anyway!!)

Originally Posted by bejb1011

thank you thank you thank you
smile.gif
im anna from chicago i was invited here by anya...and now i have 3 posts under my belt. 2 more till the pop up stops!! there isnt anymore pop ups i should know about is there?
icon_biggrin.gif

After 5, you are finished! There is one that will come up if you don't visit for 35 days, then come back. It just says HI, we missed you LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) After 5, you are finished! There is one that will come up if you don't visit for 35 days, then come back. It just says HI, we missed you LOL aww that´s such a CUTE idea to get that "we missed you"!!!! I didn´t know that.

ahh okay
smile.gif
that is cute "we missed you" i like that. now i have 4 posts. YAY!!
smile.gif
and if you bite i bite back
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back