Hi

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm new member of makeuptalk.I understand English,but sometimes I would have problems with writting so forgive me
icon_redface.gif

Best wishes for all girl from Poland
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by natii4

Hello.I'm new member of makeuptalk.I understand English,but sometimes I would have problems with writting so forgive me
icon_redface.gif

icon_twisted.gif

Welcome Natii!
We have been waiting for all the Polish girls to signup
wink.gif
Seems as if many of you know how to use the forum well.

Originally Posted by natii4 You are so nice :icon_love Natko kurcze a co sie stanie jak napiszę do którejś z wizażanek po Polsku??? chyba mnie zlinczują co??? Całuski jak fajnie widzieć Was wirtualnie zagranicą
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by ewunia2

Natko kurcze a co sie stanie jak napiszę do którejś z wizażanek po Polsku??? chyba mnie zlinczują co??? Całuski jak fajnie widzieć Was wirtualnie zagranicą
biggrin.gif

Ok what did you say?

Originally Posted by ewunia2 Natko kurcze a co sie stanie jak napiszę do którejś z wizażanek po Polsku??? chyba mnie zlinczują co??? Całuski jak fajnie widzieć Was wirtualnie zagranicą
biggrin.gif
Też się nad tym zastanawiałam hehe
biggrin.gif
MOże nas nie wyrzucą
wink.gif

I'm sorry, but i don't speak English very well. I understand, but writing is too hard for me
wink.gif

Siem wysiliłam
wink.gif

Hiya Natii4, welcome to my home from home from a fellow European! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout & I or one of the other moderators will come to your rescue!

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya Natii4, welcome to my home from home from a fellow European! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout & I or one of the other moderators will come to your rescue!
I said:Hi to my friend from Poland and I wonder what will you do if we start to write in Polish???? I hope that you don't tell us GO TO HELL???
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by ewunia2 Natko kurcze a co sie stanie jak napiszę do którejś z wizażanek po Polsku??? chyba mnie zlinczują co??? Całuski jak fajnie widzieć Was wirtualnie zagranicą
biggrin.gif
Natko what would happen if I wrote something to other girl from Poland in Polish language? I think they won't be angry.Kisses from Poland to virtuality aborad.
I know that here will be a lot of mistakes,but I think you won't have problems with general idea
smile.gif

hello natii and welcome to MUT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by natii4 Hello.I'm new member of makeuptalk.I understand English,but sometimes I would have problems with writting so forgive me
icon_redface.gif

icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back