Highlighting ideas, pictures, examples, anything...help !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, this looks like a really cool site, especially because theres a lot of knowledgable people on here
icon_lol.gif
. I am needing to dye my hair again, i'm looking for pictures or examples of blonde highlights, my natural color is like a "mouse" brown. I can't seem to find any sites or anything that have really cool highlighting ideas or examples that i can use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jana
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by janac Hello Everyone,I'm new here, this looks like a really cool site, especially because theres a lot of knowledgable people on here
icon_lol.gif
. I am needing to dye my hair again, i'm looking for pictures or examples of blonde highlights, my natural color is like a "mouse" brown. I can't seem to find any sites or anything that have really cool highlighting ideas or examples that i can use.

Thanks!

Jana
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk, Jana!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll try and dig up some pics for you - how light & what kind of highlights are you looking for? Thin, chunky, light, mixed blondes, ? (Just so I know what to look for)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Jana! I know that you will love it here and make sure you post often. Look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by janac Hello Everyone,I'm new here, this looks like a really cool site, especially because theres a lot of knowledgable people on here
icon_lol.gif

Thanks!

Jana
icon_smile.gif

Hi Jana. You can go to the clariol website and upload a picture of youself and see which colors work well with your skintones.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MakeupTalk, Jana!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll try and dig up some pics for you - how light & what kind of highlights are you looking for? Thin, chunky, light, mixed blondes, ? (Just so I know what to look for)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hi Janelle! Its nice to meet you too! I'm not totally sure what shades i'm looking for but just a variety to help me choose what i want, maybe if you could dig up some pics of your favorites or ones you think look the nicest, i have medium lenght hair. Thank you soo much it is greatly appreciated, and I'm also going to try that clairol site.
Thanks!

Jana

Latest posts

Back