Hola!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just found my second home! I love makeup and beauty products. I'm a huge MAC fan and reallly want to get a job there. (discount! hehe) I've used a lot of products and hope to give some helpful reviews.

I'm trying to figure out how to navigate around here, like other forums.

I've only seen one note pad, Trish(a)'s, and it is sooo awesome! I would die if I had that much makeup
smile.gif

Anyways, awesome site. I'm happy that I found it!

Welcome! How are you? I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

I want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards with it's board layout. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
Of course we are not as busy as MUA, but are moving forward quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Hi everyone. I have just found my second home! I love makeup and beauty products. I'm a huge MAC fan and reallly want to get a job there. (discount! hehe) I've used a lot of products and hope to give some helpful reviews.

I've only seen one note pad, Trish(a)'s, and it is sooo awesome! I would die if I had that much makeup
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Hi everyone. I have just found my second home! I love makeup and beauty products. I'm a huge MAC fan and reallly want to get a job there. (discount! hehe) I've used a lot of products and hope to give some helpful reviews.

smile.gif

Welcome Lizzy! I think I already posted somewhere else to you... but anyway - I'm Janelle...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just PM me or any other Mod if you need any help getting around... you can check out notepads w/ the links under a persons info in their posts
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy! Its so much fun here!

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl We giggle allot here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, we do laugh a lot - don't we!?!?! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Lizzy! I'm sure you'll find yourself right @ home here w/the rest of us & I look forward to your posts.
biggrin.gif

Welcome Lizzy! I'm Joy from Los Angeles. Just give yourself a few days & you'll have it down. I use the "New Posts" tab on the navigation bar most actually, so I can see the mostly recently updated threads. I look forward to reading your posts!

Back