Holy CRAP! Hubby's b-day in 5 days!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last year I got him a cool remote control Harley Davidson replica, which is now the centerpiece for the mantle; a wondeful little piece I contracted a local artist to make for him; and a silver ring (I have a thing for the multiple ring look- altho we upgraded it in to a platinum band
biggrin.gif
).

NOW what do I get him? I have a $100 limit and we just moved to this city so I have no artists and absolutely no friends yet to help me- ideas?

What does he like? Sports? Cars? Maybe check out restorationhardware.com, frontgate.com, ashford.com and netique.com for some unique gifts. You don't have that many days left but maybe you could order something online with an overnight or 2-day delivery.

Well, we went to the mall today and I made some mental notes of what he commented on liking- I'm going to go shop with my mom in law before Thursday and hopefully come back with some cool stuff
biggrin.gif

I'm a guy I love porches, ferraris, and ok...........set of Calloway Golf Clubs

U pick

Originally Posted by bluepisces

Well, we went to the mall today and I made some mental notes of what he commented on liking- I'm going to go shop with my mom in law before Thursday and hopefully come back with some cool stuff
biggrin.gif

I got hubby a beautiful black leather blazer, the True Crimes game for the X Box, two turtleneck sweaters and a happy good morning, ahem, kiss
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back