Holy Grail Memebox Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Silva

Evolution of a Foodie
Reaction score
What are some of your holy grail products you've discovered through Memebox? I'm still newer to Memebox, I've only received 6 of the many I've ordered, but I want to cut back my Memebox spending, and just get some certain items I will love. I'd love to hear some of the amazing products you've found from a Memebox and would order on it's own!

I really love the Milky Dress Anti Trouble Body Mist I got in the Free From Oil and Trouble box 3. I like other products, but that is an actual Holy Grail. 

I love, love, love the Skin Factory 7 seconds morning sheets from Mask 4. I just ordered 2 from Wishtrend. They're kinda pricey but make my skin feel so good and my makeup goes on smoother. They're really nice if you're wanting to speed up a morning skin care routine, like before work! I keep them in the fridge, so refreshing.

Mine are:

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica ampoule

Skin1004 Cocoon Soap: Free from Oil & Trouble 2

Apparently this is everyone's least favorite box, but it's been the only box I've gotten and loved every single product. They didn't all end up holy grail items, but they're all pretty great.

i belivyu flower hand creams: Birthday box

These little guys are awesome! They're very moisturizing without being greasy. I read some review where the person didn't want to try them because of the flower scent. I'm not a flower scented kinda gal myself, but they don't smell that strongly and it fades really quickly. 

Witch's Pouch "Sexy swan" blush: F/W 

I'm not 100% certain yet, but I feel like this is going to make it to the list. It is the EXACT color of my skin when I blush. Only shimmery and pretty. It's very pigmented and didn't fade after 10 or 11 hours of  (sweaty) wear. I actually think I like this better than the only blush I've used for the last 5 years. Witch's Pouch seems like a really unique, high quality brand. I really want to try a lot more of their stuff. 

Witch's Pouch "Sexy swan" blush: F/W 

I'm not 100% certain yet, but I feel like this is going to make it to the list. It is the EXACT color of my skin when I blush. Only shimmery and pretty. It's very pigmented and didn't fade after 10 or 11 hours of  (sweaty) wear. I actually think I like this better than the only blush I've used for the last 5 years. Witch's Pouch seems like a really unique, high quality brand. I really want to try a lot more of their stuff. 
I just got this box in the mail today, I can't wait to try the blush! I liked the Witch's Pouch lipstick too, I want to try more colors.

I just got this box in the mail today, I can't wait to try the blush! I liked the Witch's Pouch lipstick too, I want to try more colors.
I really hope you like it! It seems like one of those shades that's universally flattering. 

Here is my list of products I've loved SO much that I've re-purchased or plan to repurchase/wish I could FIND it somewhere because I've run out. Bolded items are absolute holy grail.

Memebox Global #1:

- Plant Stem Cell Moisturizer Goddess Cream (only got foil packets of this but loved it so much that I've purchased 2 full sizes!)

- Re:cipe By Nature Spray Essence Water

Memebox Global #3

- Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream

- Nuganic Customized Sunblock SPF 50 

Memebox Global #4

- T.E.N. Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence

Memebox Global #6

- O'Sum Aloe Vera Soothing Mist

- Nella Fantasia Oneday Whitener (love me some pale skin!)

- Kovas Cettua Silk and Shiny Foot Mask (best softening foot mask I've ever tried and I can't find it anywhere!)

Hair and Body #1

-1004 Laboratory Kiss the Perfume Brilliant Hair Treatment (one of the BEST products I've ever tried from Memebox!)

Memebox Global #9

- Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo

Free From Oil and Trouble #1

- Dr. Young U-Line Clearing Mist

- Ciracle Red Spot Cream

10 Minute Box

- Secret Romance Hair Perfume Essence (always get compliments when I use this!)

Milk Edition

- Enesti Rice and Milk Foaming Cleanser

Cacao Edition

- Purederm Nose Strips in Choco Cacao

Whole Grain Edition

- Purebess Galactomyces 100% concentrate

- Purebess Galactomyces Eye Cream

Mask #4

-Skinfactory 7 Seconds Morning Sheet

K-Style #1

- Shara Shara Soft Coral Blush

- Awesome Aqua Radiance CC Cream

- Secret Key Sweet Glam Tint Glow in "Juicy Orange" (was so shocked at how gorgeous this looks on my lips...like a sweet pink shade rather than an orange!)

There's a few boxes I'm forgetting, a few I haven't had long enough to really test everything, and a few that didn't have anything that wowed me. Of course I haven't gotten every box, but so far I think it's a good track record for Memebox to have this many things I've loved!

Agree with most of what @@MissJexie stated.

I really love the Re:cipe By Nature Spray Essence Water and Kerasys hair shampoo.

I'll add the Cherry Blossom kiss the perfume hair conditioner (from H&B 1 box), drww Actigen smart cream gel (#10) and Centella Aesthetica ampoule (O&T 1 box). These are my staples and I almost finish using all of it! I do find many other things useful, but not HG so to speak.

Love the idea for this thread!

I'm pretty new too but so far mine are:

7 Second Morning Sheet from Mask 4

Dewytree Teatree Porest in Powder toner from Skincare

Likke Detox Scalp Gel from Detox

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence from Skin Care (but the recent issues with Benton makes me nervous)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love

7 Second Morning Sheet 

Dewytree Teatree Porest in Powder toner

Hanhui cc cream 

Purebess Galactomyces 100% concentrate

Purebess Galactomyces Eye Cream

Secret Key Honey Bee Spot Remover

Beauty Recipe Propolis Magic Ampoule (actually, any propolis ampoule will work!!)

Secret Key Intense Ice Sleeping Pack

Dr G Mentor Cream for oily skin - I have to find out where this is sold!!

I know I've raved about this before, but the SN-T Goddess Cream from the From Nature box fixed my skin. I went from super-oily, couldn't keep makeup on my face to just oily in the t-zone. I've never had anything work so well on my skin.

I want expecting much when I tried the Chamos Acaci matte pore primer from pore care 3 because I've never found a primer that makes any difference for me but I am so glad I tried it because it is AMAZING!! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and makes my face feel so smooth. I've tried Benefits Porefessional and a few other primers (from Memebox and elsewhere) but nothing hold a candle to this one. I'm a little bit obsessed with it.

I am also really liking the Yufit Eon Wheat-germ Cream from Memebox #13. I've been using it at night and it is so gentle and moisturizing (I have sensitive skin so some creams burn a little when I use them and I am not a fan of that sensation).

I've gotten lots of fun, useful products so far (still fairly new), but only one HG: the Miguhara BP cream. I love the smooth, matte finish it gives - the coverage is almost non-existent, but it makes me look subtly more "done" somehow, and it's the only primer I've tried so far (not that I've tried many) that actually seems to blur my pores.

I was hoarding my two little samples, but have started to wear it more often now that I'm expecting a full-size in my Coffee Break With Dani box, which I bought just for the cream. I think it might actually be improving the texture of my skin with more frequest use - when I woke up this morning my skin looked smoother! It's a little drying in places on my normal skin, though.

I absolutely love the SKINAZ Lip Tattoo. It's amazing and so fun to use! Not only that but it's actually really effective. I went out and purchased the color I wanted after I got the one in the OMG box.

I think this is more of an enabling thread because I'm making a list of things to try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally have the recipe by nature spray water essence that I've heard so many people talk about. It smells amazing! It is very light and pleasant on the skin. I think this is going to be a HG item for me.

I think this is more of an enabling thread because I'm making a list of things to try :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I finally have the recipe by nature spray water essence that I've heard so many people talk about. It smells amazing! It is very light and pleasant on the skin. I think this is going to be a HG item for me.

I started a pinterest board just for the recommendations in this thread. 

One of my absolute favorite product that i got (one that i even consider repurchasing when i run out of it) is the:

Oseque Melting Bubble Cleanser from the Bubble Pop box.

It doesn't irritate my skin at all, no redness after washing my face. Completely removes my face makeup. Application is always fun as it bubbles up hehe. Love love love it!

I'm seeing the 7 Seconds mask a lot on people's lists ^^ I have it but i've never bothered trying it but i guess i'm gonna have to try it now! It'll be dangerous if i end up loving it haha.

Nice thread! Love reading all your HG from Memebox!^^

I have quite a few myself;

* Dr.G Mentor Cream for Damaged skin - This is so good for my dry and sensitive skin which is also prone to redness from products. Made my skin silky smooth, very moisturized and it sinks in within seconds. @@biancardi, sasa.com has it btw! Will buy fullsize from there myself soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

* LJH Tea Tree Essence - Use this when I'm on my period week. Keeps the breakouts away, like seriously. And IF I a celdom time gets them this really helps clear it up fast.

* Ciracle Red Spot Cream - For the few breakouts I do get, this clears them in 2-3 days. Magical product. 

* Hello Everybody Vita Berry Shampoo + Conditioner - Mostly for the smell; but it's also very moisturizing. I feel like smelling my hair the entire day after using it. Already repurchased. 

I LOVE the 7 second morning sheets! I'm also a fan of the Purebess Galactomyces 100% Concentrate.

Latest posts

Back